v.

I think your truly something special, just what my dreams are really made of...

Imagine

It was now a whole month that Chris had been staying with me. I know, I know. Y'all sitting there asking me why is he still over there why couldn't he get a hotel. You don't think I tried telling him. He said he didn't want to leave Drew alone. We all know that was just an excuse to stay around me.

He was leaving next month for the over seas tour. I was kinda disappointed, but who am I to keep him here, we're just friends I guess. After all people just don't let a total stranger stay with them for a whole month. Anyways, it was packed as hell in the club tonight.

But me, Jess, and Sid were the best ones in the club so we only had privates tonight. Why? Because Lucky's connects offer racks and racks of money just for the best dancers in the private rooms. And if they came in unexpectedly on day and had a request, even if we were off we had to come in that's just how important they were to him.

Lucky's cousin was the boss of the trafficking or prostitution whatever you prefer calling it. I didn't know his name. I had a couple of private dances with him, but I didn't want to be too good or too bad when I danced. Word is if a girl ever gave him the worst dance ever he would slap her around and if she didn't act right she wouldn't get the best treatment afterwards.

I try to be a little good because if I were too good he'd try taking me with him into the prostitution ring. And you know Mag not up for that. These are the reasons I want to save up as much as I can before I can't take this job anymore.

"Mag." Jess called from the locker room.

"Wassup." I answered watching her fix her fishnet tights

"You know M stopped by last night." She looked up like she was concerned and this was the second time. She didn't say his real name or nickname for ease dropping reasons.

"Why?" I frowned

"He said he had nowhere else to go some shit like that. He was high as hell." She shook her head

"Where did he come from did he say?" Fluffing her hair in her locker mirror she shook her head no.

Lucky's nephew came in the room telling us who we needed to go to. The three of us in all had about five people. I said a silent prayer over me and Jess. I didn't know too much about Sidney, but I still prayed over her. I wouldn't want anything happening to any of the girls I work with even if I didn't know them like that.

Just for the fact that we all are trying to make a living the easiest way there is. It's just there are dangerous obstacles along the way.

Chris

"So what's your mom's favorite restaurant or food?" I asked Drew another question about Imagine.

He put his finger on his chin and looked up like he was thinking. "I know her favorite food is pasta." He cheesed. I was planning on taking Imagine out. It would be the nice thing to do since I've been staying with her this whole time.

So far I've asked about Imagine's favorite animal, color, store, movie, show, singer (obviously me), and food. So far he doesn't know the movie, show, or store. Since she likes pasta, I figured I would take her to Olive Garden. She told me her and Jess were working late tonight. So tomorrow night I planned to take her out.