xiii.

Now ya bout' to feel the wrath of a menace, nigga. Hit 'em up...

Omniscient

Mario sat at the edge of the bed in his hotel room where ge had been couped up for the pst few days. His eyes stayed glued to the television as the news reporter informed the entire city of Chicago about the events that had take place a couple nights before.

"On Monday night, at the corner of Mackerel and Turner (*made up names*), a tragic shoot out left one dead and two injured. Sources say both victims are in critical condition." The reporter spoke before going on to inform viewers about other news.

In the back of Mario's mind he hope that the one person that died at the scene was Tik. Another part of him hopes it wasn't him because he knew he would becoming after him. Either way Mario could not face Sidney knowing the unforgivable actions that took place that night. His child that she was indeed carrying could not even save him from the wrath that he would feel from everyone once the awful truth came to light.

He stared at the television attempting to figure out what his next move was. He hadn't heard from Sid nor Juelz and started to get more and more anxious as the days went by. Meanwhile, Chris and Kae were figuring out where their life's would go from here on out. Chris had gotten back to California early this morning. He wanted to be in the comfort of his own home before having to go through this predicably long meeting he would have with her.

They had decided to meet for lunch. When the time came around Chris started to get ready for his meet with Karrueche. Karrueche had gotten there early and sat in her car for thirty minutes to prep herself. Being the total opposite from Chris right now she was beyond a nervous wreck. She was preparing herself for an unpredictable meet with the person she cared for the most in her life. She was so nervous she had a stack of notecards with different ways she would try to start up conversation feeling that this might be an awkward time for the both of them. Little did she know, Chris was already there ready to get straight to the point and end the meeting as quick as possible.

She went over the cards atleast five times before giving herself a pep talk. After finishing the talk with her self she checked her self one more time before opening her car door and stepping out. She wore a greyhalter top bodysuit with a leather mini skirt paired with black and white stripped heels. She felt as if this was the most important meeting ever and wanted to make a great impression.

She didn't know it, but she loved Chris with all her heart and she had been feeling that way for a very long time and never acknowledged it

She didn't know it, but she loved Chris with all her heart and she had been feeling that way for a very long time and never acknowledged it. She walked into the restaurant that was very popular amongst many celebrities and she was greeted with a hostess.

"Hi, I have a reservation for Tran." She gave the hostess a warm smile.

"Oh yes. Mr. Brown is already upstairs." The hostess stated before leading the way for Kae to follow.