Who Is Sara's Sister?

Ok. I forgot to tell you guys. Starting with the second chapter: Jase and his gang are odds. Sara and her gang are evens. Tell me what you guys think? Grimtales134 out!

Jase's POV

I watched Sara run out of the park. I shook my head. 'I can't believe I asked her to dance with me. Gah! I'm so stupid. Man I hope my parents don't find out about this.' I thought as I pulled out my phone.

"Damn it!" I said as I looked at the time. I shoved my phone back in my pocket and ran towards my house. I took a quick shower and ran to school. I saw my friends there at the gates.

"What took you so long?" Yami asked me.

"Sorry. I was at the park and lost track of time." I said. Well I can't tell them the truth. At less not yet anyways. Yami shook his head.

"Whatever. Lets just get going." Yami said as we nodded. A roar of a motorcycle pulled up not far from us.  The person on the back got off and took of the helmet. Joey, I think his name was.

"What the hell is wrong with you?  We could have been killed! And what were you doing out in the rain? You could have caught a cold!" Joey yells at the other driver as the person got off the bike. The person takes the helmet off. Sara? I was shocked.

"There's nothing wrong with me. We didn't get killed. And I told you already. I lost track of time. I'm not going to get sick." Sara said. Then three more boys came up. Yugi, Ryou, and Malik. I guess Tea is useful after all.

"What's going on?" Yugi asked.

"Sara and me almost got hit by a car. Twice!" Joey said. Ryou gasped.

"And we didn't." Sara said.

"Sara also came home soaking wet and cold. She's going to be sick. Again!" Joey said.

"That was last month! I told you I lost track of time!" Sara said as she groans.

"Yeah. Just like your sister before she disappeared." Joey said. Sara looks up and glares at him. The others gasped and back away. Joey's eyes widen. I saw Sara's eyes and there was no shine or emotion in them.

"I didn't mean it! I'm sorry!" Joey said like he was scared of Sara. Sara pulled her arm back and punched Joey across the face. Joey stumbled back and fall down.

"Don't you ever mention my sister again. You don't know what happen and never will." Sara said and got on her bike. She puts on the helmet and starts the bike up. Malik ran over to Sara.

"Sara! Wait!" Malik yells at her, but was too late. The tires screeched as Sara drives off. Malik turns to joey who's cheek was turning purple.

"What the hell, Joey? You out of all people should know never metion Sara's sister. We don't know the whole story yet. And after what you just did. Sara might never tell is what happen to her sister. For all we know she could be dead." Malik said as Joey looks down. I look over at my friends and walked up to them. They looked up at us.

"I know I have no right to ask this, but who is Sara's sister?" I asked. They looked at each other bofore Ryou spoke up.

"Dena was Sara's little sister by a day. She was somewhat Sara's twin. Sara loved her sister dearly until that one day Sara lost eveything and almost Dena too." Ryou said.

"Wait. What do you  mean by "almost" ?" Yami asked. Ryou sighs.

"We'll tell you what we know from Sara. We don't have much of a choice, but we can't talk here." Joey said. I nodded.

"My house." I said. They nodded and we left the school. Looks like we're skipping school for a day.

____________________________________

Okay. Chapter done!

Joey: why did I have to be the one to get hit?

Bakura: because you're an idiot.

Joey: Hey! I'm not!

Enough! Don't make me tell Seto and Ryou.

Joey&Bakura: *shuts their mouths*

Ryou&Seto: tell us what?

Nothing. Go sit down somewhere. Next up we'll take a sneak peak into Sara's past and what happen to Dena.

Joey: I'm not a dog!

Shut the hell up! See you in the next chapter! ;)