When I Saw Her.

Hello, everybody! I'm here with another chapter! I don't own nothing just the plot and my OCs. Enjoy!
____________________________________

Jase's POV

I got out of my car as I looked up seeing the ruined building. It's been 5 years since I last saw her. My friends got together and are married. I'm surprise that they got pregnant too. Don't think that would happen, but a lot of strange things had been happening since we were hit with the blast. I rather not go into detail. Joey opens a restaurant, Seto still owns his business and is working along side with Yugi, the owner of his grandpa's Game Shop, and Yami co-owner of the shop.

Ryou opened a bookstore and Bakura and Marik are cops and on the bomb squad. Malik became an author and has millions of books sold. Along with some of his friends books he did ith them sold. Serenity and Mokuba had finally got their glowed shop open and are dating. I am traveling around the world helping people with different magic abilities understand how to help people with it.

I sighed as I walked over to my team of men and women.

"Ah, Jase. Glad you came. Everything is fine in the ruin building. Nothing strange happen yet." The man, Kan said and I nodded. I looked over seeing Ian, Kan's little brother and the bastard I knew now working for me, talking with some of the scientists I had on the team. I walked into the building. I looked around and heard a someone humming. 'huh?' I thought as I looked around. No one else herars the humming. I followed the humming down the hall away from my other team inside. After a few minutes of walking I came to a stone door. I saw a lot lantern hanging by the door and pick it up. I pulled a latch near the door and it slides open. I walked down the stairs and into a courtyard. I looked around the courtyard and heard humming behind me. I turned around and couldn't believe my eyes.

"Hello, Jase." I stared at her. The one girl I tried to save.
____________________________________

Ok! I'm gonna stop there. Tell me what you think. Should I make another story or no? Comment, vote, or whatever. Grimtales134 out! Bye!