Say What?!

Hi there fellow readers! Grimtales134 here with another chapter. Yami, disclaimer.

Yami: Fine. Grimtales134 does not own Yugioh or it's characters. Just the plot and her OCs. Where's my hikari?

Yugi is in the kitchen baking cookies.

Yami: Thanks! *runs off towards the kitchen*

Ryou: Enjoy the story! Bakura! Give me back my book! *Bakura runs away with Ryou hot in his tail*
____________________________________

Jase's POV

"How in the hell are you going to hack into a government protected lab?" Bakura said as my friends walked. I looked over my shoulder and smirk. 'Dena didn't come. Good.' I thought as I looked around.

"Follow me." I said as I walked towards a door. I pulled a wall lamp down.

Click!

The door moved back and slides open to the left revealing a huge room filled with computers and stuff everywhere. And some metal desks held papers, laptops, and advanced technology. I walked up to one of the desk and typed in some letters and computers started up. A password box pops up.

"I can't figure out the password for this." I said. We sat down together talking about what could be the password.

"I'm in!" Marik yells. We all turned towards him. And sure enough the password box was gone.

"What the hell? Nevermind." I said as I shook my head and began typing.

"What the hell do you type in?" Bakura asked.

"Jase's name." Marik said. I looked up and shook my head. A file pops up.

"Check this out." I said as I click on it. Everyone crowded around me. Papers pops up.

"It's a report. Lots of them." Ryou said. I clicked on one.

"Listen to this: I had my sister on a tank. She woke up in the middle of Sequence Number 138. I stood there looking up at Sara as she twisted and turned in the water. I want to stop the experiment, but I also want my sister to live. Those spikes went straight through her and I thought I was going to lose Sara.

Tomorrow we will be getting my mom and dad. If they can't help Sara heal; I will make them. Oh! I'm being called over. Dena out!
Wow. Don't expect that." I said when I got done reading out loud. I looked at everyone and they were shock.

"What did Dena mean by 'I will make them'?" Yami asked.

"I don't know. Lets find out." I said. And we began reading more of Dena's reports on Sara. Bakura and Marik got bored and walked around.

"What the hell are you two idoits doing?" Seto asked. I turned around and see them messing with one of my computers.

"Well, high priest. We're playing with Jason's computer. We found a really cool game." Marik said.

"Hey guys?" Yugi called out. We all turned around. Yugi was pointing to the door. Dena stood right there. She turned around fast and i ran up to her. I grabbed her hair and jerk back. Dena fell back as I wrapped my arms around her waist. I walked over to where everyone was at and Dena elbowed me in the face. I dropped her and Joey grabs her. Seto tied Dena to a chair.

"What are you doing here? On second thought how in the hell did you get into my house?!" I yelled at her.

"You pulled hair!" Dena yelled at me.

"You fucking elbowed me in the face!" I yelled back. We both glared at each other. Malik gets in between us and gently pushed me back a bit. Malik turns to Dena.

"I know we agreed not to say to metoin this to you." Malik said. Dena looks up at him.

"Dena, can we meet your sister? Sara." Malik asked. Dena furiously shook her head.

"What not?" Yugi asked.

"I can't tell you. They'll do the same thing to me that they did to my sister." Dena said. I looked at her.

"What did they do?" I asked. Dena didn't respond. I walked over to her.

"What did they do, Dena?" I asked again. No response.

"Answer me, damn it!" I yelled and Dena flinched. I began walking away.

"They..." Dena started to say and I turned to her.

"They wanted to test my sister to see how long she will last after being so close to death." Dena said.

"What did you mean?" Ryou asked.

"What would happen if she passed those tests?" Yami asked.

"They're going to try and fuse Sara's soul into an animal. No one ever survive the last one." Dena said. 'What?! That can't be possible. My sister went through that and she came out as half human, half tiger. My sister has white ears and a tail. Cute, but has a mean scratch.

"I'm going to make some calls." I said as I walked off. I pulled out phone and dailed a number. It rings a few times before someone picks up.

"Hello?" A voice asked tiredly.

"Morning sleeping beauty! I need you're help. And big sis too." I said and I heard a thud. 'He fell off the bed.' I thought.

"You're a jackass, Jase. What do you need?" He asked.

"It's about the Sequence Numbers." I said. I heard rustling.

"Okay. You have my attention." He said and I smiled.
____________________________________

That turned out pretty good. Everyone is out on a date. Tell me what you guys think? Next chapter we'll be meeting Jase's famous big brother and sister. Oh! Chocolate! Grimtales134 out!