Oh Shit!

Heya! Everyone. Here's another chapter for you guys. Jase and his team reached the lab where Sara is at. They are in for a few surprises along the way. Dena is in for a lot of trouble. I don't own Yugioh just the plot and my OCs. Enjoy!
____________________________________

Jase's POV

We pulled up to a lab and got out.

"Is this the place?" Yami asked Dena. Dena nods.

"Yep. Lets go." She said as walked ahead and we followed. We walked into an elevator and Dena pushes a button. We go down, but it stops when a few minutes passed.

"What just happen?" Malik asked a the doors opened. My eyes widen when they did.

"Move!" I yelled and we ran behind a pillar. Gunshots were fired as I peeked around. Most of the humans were fighting a huge ass golem thing. I turned back around as Dena walks over to a door near is. I looked over my shoulder just in time to see a man smashed and blood splattered everywhere. I quickly followed my friends and shut the door as that thing looked around.I sighed.

"What the hell?" Joey said and I looked up.

"Whoa." Ryou said. I looked around. We were on a long platform with a deep black hole beneath us.

"Be careful, guys." Yami said and I heard someone laughing. We ducked as a green-ish ball flies over us and hits the wall. I looked up and saw a woman there.

"Dena. How nice it is to see you. I hope your-" I cut her off by teleporting over to the other side and punching her in the face with a fire covered fist, sending her flying off the edge and into the deep black hole beneath us. I turned around seeing my friends staring at me.

"I'm really not in a good mood today and on the verge of killing someone. If anyone has a problem, you'll be joining the bitch. Got it?!" I said and everyone nods their heads.

"Good. Now then, Dena! Get your ass over here and lead the way!" I yelled and punched the door in. It fell down. Dena and my friends ran over to me and walked inside as I followed. I looked around as we stopped at a door. Dena enters the password and the door opens. We all walked inside and gasped at the sight in front of is.

I looked around shock by the damaged done by Sara. Dead bodies, glass, and a few unknown people where everywhere. I looked ahead and saw a girl with white hair and eyes. Her hair had some blood on it.

"Hello, sister. Nice to see you." Sara said. She stands up and her hair changes to black as her eyes changed to brown and green.

"How did you- that's not possible!" Dena said and Sara smiles. Something isn't right here. Sara had a long chain in her hand. I pushed Dena out of the way as Sara whips the chain at her. I grabbed the chain as it wraps around my arm. Sara glares at me.

"You! I remember you. You were there when I destroyed that building! How the hell did you escape?!" Sara yelled at me. 'oh shit.' I thought.

"I'm surprise. You remembered me even after I threw you into that building and knock you out." I said as she growls.

"Wait! So you're the one that my sister was looking for! You bastard!" Dena yells at my as Bakura holds her back. Dena teleported and Sara gasped.

"Dena said She has no magic. She lied to me? She fucking lied to me!" Sara yells and the chain between us snaps as Dena tackles Sara.

"I hate you!" Dena yells and throws Sara to the wall. Sara flips and lands just inches of hitting it. Dena roars in angry.

"You took everything from me! That boy you knew I like! Mom and dad! Our unborn twin siblings! It's all your fault!" Dena screams at Sara. Dena pressed a button and Sara was trapped in a capsule as were me and my friends.

"Dena! What are you doing?!" I yelled at her.

"I'm making sure that Sara wont be around anymore. She ruins everything for me." Dena said as she pushed a button. I roared and the glass broke. I ran over to Sara. Her eyes widen as her whole body glows. Everything slowed down as Sara looks at me. She smiles sadly as my eyes widen. She exploded sending a white blast everywhere. I was thrown back and hits the wall.

"Sara..." I groaned as I saw the blast hit Dena and she exploded leaving nothing where she once stood. I saw my friends running towards me before I black out.
____________________________________

Uh oh! Sara's gone and so is Dena. Don't worry! Sara is not dead, but Dena is. Anyways see you guys in the next chapter! Grimtales134 out!