His Thirst

H i s   T h i r s t       (All Rights Reserved)

WARNING THIS BOOK CONTAINS RATED R MATERIAL THROUHGOUT!

PROLOGUE:

Mia's POV

I tried to run faster but my feet moved too slowly. They were surrounding me quickly, their red eyes glowing in the darkness. Pushing my way through the woods I still tried to get away even though it was hopeless now. It was just my mere instinct to get as far away from them as possible.

A branch scratched my hand making blood trickled down my hand.  I tried my best to ignore the pain by biting my tongue.

"Get her already, what are you waiting for?" A man yelled out, his voice echoing in the forest.

"We were waiting for your order, sir."

"Well, now that you have my orders do it!" His voice was filled with so much anger that I almost flinched.

"You heard him, get her." At that moment I felt hands grab me, stopping my movement. No, this can't be happening. I don't want to be a slave to those monsters. But my weak and tired body couldn't run anymore. I fell into the hands holding me in place.

Without warning someone pressed me up against their chest and my body froze on its own accord. Their nose trailed down my neck and I felt fear grow in the pit of my stomach. He drew his head back and I sighed in relief. With help from the moon I was able to see a pair of red eyes looking into mine as he brought my hand up to his mouth. His warm tongue snaked out and licked the blood making me cringe.

"Shade, stop messing around with her and take her to the castle if you're going to interfere." A man ordered. Being shorter than this man they call Shade, I felt his arousal pressing against my lower abdomen.

"Whatever you say, Sir Zen," He said sarcastically but he didn't let me go so there wasn't even an inch of space between us.  A spark of anger flashed inside me. Who was he to grab me like this?

Using that anger to fuel me, I used the last bits of energy left to push him away. "Let me go." I growled trying to wipe away the remaining blood on my hand by wiping it on my jeans. I saw his eyes widen in surprise by my actions. His lips turned into a smile before I was again in his strong arms, unable to break free this time.

"Your brother isn't a patient person, Shade." Zen warned before leaving, taking everyone else with him. I gritted my teeth in anger when he easily swept me off my feet and carried me bridal style. I had no reason to hate vampires since they never bothered me (since I was in hiding) but now my veins and body couldn't handle my hatred.

How in the hell did they find me anyway?

-- Tell me what you think so far? Worth reading?