CHAPTER EIGHT

H i s T h i r s t (All Rights Reserved)

WARNING THIS BOOK CONTAINS RATED R MATERIAL THROUGHOUT!

C H A P T E R E I G T H

MIA'S POV

I was following Shade around like a damn puppy. He would get approached from every side and their eyes would never leave my face. The surprise in their lifeless eyes was evident.

"How much more of this?" I asked through gritted teeth. I slapped the hand reaching out to touch my butt. The old man looked startled while looking at Shade like he was waiting for him to punish me.

I turned to look at Shade who only smirked at the man. "She's not yours to touch, fuck off."

I was secretly surprised that he would defend me, I thought for a second he would bend me in front of everyone and spank me like he threatened earlier. I do not know if I would be able to let him without fighting. That would be humiliating.

Shade put an arm around me and guided away. I got a whiff of his musk and tried not to breathe it in. It was distracting. There were more vampires here tonight then last night and all of them were looking at me. It was making my skin crawl like tiny bugs were walking on my skin.

I regretted not trying to conceal that knife now that I saw what situation I was in. Shade looked happy, he held bright smile throughout the night. His blueish green eyes sparkled and I tried to keep my eyes off that face that radiated a glow. Never seen this side of him.

Why was he acting so strange?

"Shade." Someone called out and I could feel the arm on my body tense up. I looked to the right to see a woman wearing a tight-fitting long black dress. What she lacked on the behind she made up in her breast, it was the one thing that made her stand out compared to all the other vampires. Her sultry white eyes were also so unique under those black eyelashes.

"Catalina," Shade said looking her up and down. "I thought you had died already."

"My time isn't over yet." She said glaring at him, I think he offended her on purpose. "I love your maid." Her hand reached out to touch my arm and he grabbed it stopping her.

"Don't touch her." His voice was deep and dark, I could faintly see those shadows cling to his arms and legs like snakes, wrapping themselves around his limbs.

Her white eyes glared at him but she took her hand away slowly. "I wanted to look inside her mind, don't you want to know?"

"No," He said and watched her walk away confused.

"She could read my mind?" I asked him surprised.

"She can see your past memories and thoughts." He answered and when he turned around his eyes were dark and gloom.

"Why don't you like her?" I asked. He didn't answer and simply walked away. I thought about escaping but with everyone looking at me every second so that was a slim chance. Instead I followed him inside the house. The cold breeze slipped away and warmth surrounded me as I walked in. There was a distinct smell of vanilla which secretly surprised me. Having all these vampires here I thought it would smell like blood.

I tried to keep up but someone stepped in the way blocking my view. It was the king, DiAngelo. He gently grabbed my hand and kiss it while looking up at me with those golden soft eyes. I felt a tingle of electric shocks from his touch. Confused I slipped his hand out and watched him take a step closer to me.

"My guard told me what happened," He whispered in my ear. "Would you really dare escape this place? That's suicide."

"I'm being held here against my will," I said looking him straight in his eyes. "I will commit suicide myself if it comes down to it."

His eyes widen by my comment.

"I'm sorry to hear that," He said softly. " But I can not let you leave or die on my watch."

I gritted my teeth and looked away from those alluring eyes. Those soft fingers grabbed my chin so I would look back at him.

"Accepting that would benefit us all," He muttered. "because you'll end up being mine."

"I'm nobody's," I said snapping my head away so that he had to drop his hand.

"Oh your mine, alright." Shade said grabbing my waist from behind and pushing me against his front chest. DiAngelo looked sour as Shade bent his head down so it was next to mine while still looking at him. "Do you want to fight me, brother? Again?"

"If I have too," DiAngelo said before walking away to awaiting vampires. That scowl on his face switched to a friendly smile like a switch. Oh shit, the battle between brothers was on. I just hated being the one between them.

I squirmed to get out Shade's hold and it only got tighter.

"I order you not to talk to him," He said moving me around so I was facing him.

"He is the king, I think your order falls a little short there buddy." Shade narrowed his eyes at me knowing that was true.

"Then don't look at him, don't speak about him and don't think about him." He said menacingly and I had to roll my eyes at him. What crawled up his butt?

"Over controlling much?" I said pushing his buttons on purpose.

I think he snapped because one second we were in the hallway and the next I was being pushed face down onto his bed. He swiftly pulled my dress up so my bottom felt a cold breeze.

"Okay, okay!" I shouted as I felt his rough hand graze my delicate skin. His fingers were now playing with the edge of my panties. "I'll do it."

Shade hesitated before letting me go. I turned around to see he was breathing deeply. Without warning, he kissed me passionately. I didn't want to give him that kind pleasure but when his tongue meet mine every rational thought disappeared. My body burned dangerously hot against his cold stiff body. A chill ran through my body as his hand ran up my leg.

When we broke away gasping I was able to get my senses back together. Shade's hooded eyes looked down at me with lust and he pressed his lower half against me to show me what I already guessed. He had a hard-on. It shouldn't have surprised me that he was well endowed but it did.

"I want you to only think of me," He whispered huskily making the hairs on my arm stand up straight. His deep voice held that kind of power.

Even though I hate him I still felt attracted to him sexually. It was something I couldn't figure out myself. But I wanted him right now and I didn't care that he was a vampire. All my morals disappeared through the window as I kissed him back freely.

Shade was taking too long unbuttoning his shirt that I grabbed the edges and pulled until the buttons flew off and his toned chest was on display. He looked surprised by my actions as I let my hands roam down until they found their way to his pants.

A knock on the door made me jump and stop what I was doing. Shade groaned out and walked over the door opening it harshly.

"What?" He growled out.

"It's time for the main event." I maid said scared before practically running away. By the time he closed the door I had my dress back down and my mind out of the gutter.

"Let's forget that happened," I said standing up and trying to look like I wasn't just making out with a vampire.

Ignoring my comment he whispered, "We'll finish what we started when we get back," His breath his my ear giving me goosebumps. I had to put some distance between us because my body was still humming from his touch so I walked out of the room and waited for him to change his shirt. What has gotten in me?

I'm supposed to trying to escape not making out with my master.