CHAPTER SIX

H i s T h i r s t (All Rights Reserved)

WARNING THIS BOOK CONTAINS RATED R MATERIAL THROUGHOUT!

C H A P T E R S I X

MIA'S POV

I was dress in some black slacks and black shirt. Thankfully I wasn't forced to wear a maid outfit I've seen some girls wearing. I think I would have actually put up a fight with him.

This time I was able to memorize some of the layouts of this huge castle. Yet it was still a mind fuck.

Shade's hand was resting on my lower back almost like he was just waiting for me make a run for it when we stepped out the huge wooden doors. I glanced at the trees in the distance seriously weighing my odds.

"Try it, go ahead." Shade encouraged and I clenched my jaw. He was such a condescending prick.

"I thought I was having a picnic with your brother today," I commented and Shade's smirk died out.

"Did he tell you that?" Shade gritted out like he tasted something sour. "Well, the king has many other important issues at the moment."

He said king like it meant much but for him, it was probably the opposite. He really didn't like him.

"Shame, I was actually looking forward to it," I said sighing. In the corner of my eye, I saw him clench his jaw.

"He isn't what he seems. He just doesn't show it like I do." Shade whispered out. What did he mean by that? I didn't have time to ask him when people walked up to us. It was two older ladies dressed too fancy to be taking a stroll.

"I'm so glad you called for us, haven't heard from you in a long time." The white-haired lady said smiling a lot at Shade, her eyes were just eating him up. She wore a tight red dress that made her breast spill out. Literally. The other lady had short black hair framing her pale face. And big brown eyes that wouldn't stray from me. Her outfit was more simple, a white flowing dress that reached her ankles.

"Yes well, I wanted you both to dress my maid. Get her all the clothes she needs. It will be on me." Shade put his arm around me like he was just the sweetest master ever. I couldn't help but roll my eyes at him.

Shade glared at me and the two ladies looked at me surprised. What? Has no one ever rolled their eyes before?

"What kind of clothes did you have in mind, Mr. Shade?" The black haired vampire asked.

"Lots of maids outfits. In every color possible." He said slowly looking down at me. He knew I would hate that. Aw, he's so sweet, he's always thinking of me. Note the sarcasm.

"That can easily be done, we just need to take measurements." The blonde said whipping out a measuring tape. Where did she pull that out from?

Shade pushed me towards them and I gritted my teeth to stop myself from doing anything.

"Lift your arms up." The brunette said and I did. Once she started to take measurements for my breast she reached out and squeeze my breast. I smacked her hand away. She was shock by my action and stood there holding her hand to her chest.

"Don't just go grabbing people's boobs like that, it's not polite." I said hearing a hushed chuckled from Shade behind me.

Her frantic blue eyes looked at Shade for support.

He didn't say anything. "Lecturing me of all people about manners! From a girl that's more of a wild animal than a human!"

"Watch what you say about my maid." Shade said and she immediately shut up. She hastily handed the other one the tape so she could finish then stood there and sulked.

Once they had everything they walked off without saying goodbye. I turned towards Shade slowly.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Now we go shopping for food they are all out here after yesterday night." I had a feeling he wasn't talking about real food.

"Great," I muttered.

Half an hour later I was sitting across from shade at a table as he sucked on a bag of blood. My distaste for the blood must have been written on my face because he offered me a sip knowing it would annoy me further.

"I thought we had a long day today," I muttered.

"Be patient, the action hasn't started yet." Shade said tossing the now empty bag on the table. His skin seemed to take on a new fresh color, it got its life back.

"What action?" I asked but he didn't bother to answer me, he simply looked up at the sun and stretched in the warm sun rays.

"What action?" I repeated and he flicked his eyes to me annoyed.

"I will have some maids draw symbols on you from your culture, you will be showcased to everyone later this evening. Doesn't that sound exciting?" I wanted nothing to do with that. Being googled at like I was some kind of a rare animal was not fun.

"Of course." Sarcasm leaked out of my voice but he didn't care. He looked like a content cat with a full stomach just catching some sun in the backyard.

It was odd. Compared to his usual self I would assume he would take advantage of that fact that I'm his maid.

"Rub my feet," I spoke too soon.

"Ew no." His clear blue eyes opened halfway to look at me. Just the look in those eyes made chills down down my spine but I did not move.

In a flash, he had me over his knee but I kicked back my left elbow to hit him right in the jaw causing him to lose his grip so I squeeze out his hold and dropped to the ground.

As I tried to get up Shade was on top of me the next second. I managed to punch him in the face before he grabbed my fist in his palm. "Feisty little thing aren't you?"

"You're not going to fucking spanking me again." I gritted out as he grabbed both my hands.

"You'll learn to like it soon." He grinned wickedly and I spat in his face.

The look he made was priceless. I wanted to laugh but I pursed my lips to stop myself.

"You... did not just do that." He hollered.

I was flipped over onto my stomach with my hands held above my head. I gulped as he weight was on my back legs and I was in the worst position to be in. Resisting against him was pointless. One hand was tightly holding me down while I felt his other hand start to pull down my pants. I started to squirm against his painful hold.

"Stop." I shouldn't have done it but I couldn't help it. Just thinking of him putting his hands on my bare ass again was making me boil.

"This is what you'll get every time you disobey, every time you roll your eyes. I have a limit but when you push that I don't know what I'll do. It's hard to control myself when I'm angry." Shade whispered as I started breathing faster.

"Shade what are you doing?" I heard a male voice ask and I sighed when I recognized that voice. It as DiAngelo.

"Just teach my maid a lesson. Move along now." He said and went back to pulling my pants down. I dug my nails into the dirt in anger.

"Stop. I want her to talk to her for a little bit." Shade didn't say anything for a while until I finally felt him release me. I quickly pulled up my pants.

"I'll just have to punish her later then." Shade walked off and I slowly sat up wiping away the dirt that got on my face. I stared daggers at Shade's back as DiAngelo held his hand out for me.

His soft and gentle hands caught me off caught. He really wasn't like his brother. He helped me stand back up taking too long to let go of my hand.

"I'm sorry you're stuck with him for now." He said looking down at me. In the sun he looked more like an angel than a vampire. His skin glowed a nice tan and his dark brown hair fell over into his face creating a soft messy look.

"I can deal with him. At least for now."

"Would you please follow me to my room? I want to show you something." I couldn't say no so I just followed him making sure I took in the layout of the house more carefully.

I was now in the hands of the vampire king.