Karry (part 1)

Shyla A/N: This is a sneak peek of Exodus-KLM's writing. Please support their book.

Aria and Lynn(Exodus-KLM) A/N: This is our chapter for you. If you have any comments, suggestions, or compliments, PLEASE comment them. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Your name for this Karry one-shot is: Ava, short for Averlyn.

"So, we're going to Tay's Steakhouse instead?" I ask my best friend, Paige.

"Yeah, my mom just told me that." Paige answered.

"Oh, okay. Is it good there?"

"Yeah, definitely. The cheapest dish there is twenty-four dollars forty-nine cents." She replies.

"Well, okay. I'm going to get dressed now." I tell her.

"Alright. Bye."

"Bye."

"MOM!" I yell.

"Yes sweetie?" She yells back.

"We're going to Tay's Steakhouse right?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, I was just making sure you knew." I tell her. After everyone in my family gets dressed, we all go to the car to go to the steakhouse.

"Good evening, did you reserve a spot?" asked one of the waiters.

"Yes, it's under the name of Schmidt." replied Paige's dad, referring to his own surname.

"Oh yes sir. Come this way." The second we get seated, we hear a bunch of screaming.

"OH MY GOD! IT'S HIM! IT'S-- OH MY GOD! JACKSON!"

"JACKSON! NOTICE ME!"

"MARRY ME ROY! I LOVE YOU!"

"WO AI NI JACKSON!"

"PLEASE LOOK THIS WAY KARRY!"

"I'M RIGHT HERE!"

"LOOK! IT'S THE TF BOYS!"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? IT'S THEM?"

"NOTICE ME! I LOVE YOU! WO AI NI!" (I love you)

"JACKSON JIA GE WO!" (Marry me)

What is happening?

"Looks like there's a celebrity here. Do you know who they are?" Paige's dad asks Paige and I.

"No." Paige answers for the both of us. "Probably not."

Then, the so called 'celebrities' walk in. They are completely covered (One of them is still wearing sunglasses). The one with the sunglasses and a hoodie looks my way for a good three seconds before looking away. I stare at him confused. What was that?

___

"Welcome to Starbucks, what would you like today?" The cashier asks with a fake smile.

"Uh," Oh no, I forgot to choose a drink! "What do you recommend?" I asked.

"Well, I like the Toffee Nut Latte. Would you like that?" She asked.

"Oh, sure. Can I get the largest size?" I ask.

"Of course. Is that all you want?"

"Yeah." After paying and walking out of the store with my drink, I stand in front of the store, sipping on my drink that turned out to be pretty good.

"Hey cutie." a guy approaches me. "Well you're lookin' fine today."

"Pardon?"

"What's your number?" he asks, practically eye-raping me. I feel disgusted.