Chapter 11

Toby's P.O.V.

I finally calmed Ryan down-- which felt like forever,I was so scared.

After placing down my son to his seat, I turned around to see my beautiful mate Kathryn asleep. My heart flipped as I saw a faint smile on her face.

I went to take a seat next to her, I removed the arm chair, and instantly, she snuggled into me. I wrapped my arms around her, watching her sleep peacefully; the way her lips I so desire are a little bit parted, her soft hands on my chest I want to hold, the way she looks relaxed as I want to kiss every inch of her.

I'm so glad she's finally in my arms. 9 months was way too long.

What felt like a few seconds was a few hours instead, the plane was landing. I had to wake her from her slumber.

Kathryn's P.O.V.

'Kitten, wake up.' Said an angelic voice. I felt sparks on my body--wait. Those sparks belong to my oh so lovely mate. *sigh*

"Wakey, wakey, lemon shakey!" That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

"Touch me again and you are dead." I am grumpy. I haven't slept this long. Might as well sleep longer.

" We're here, Kathryn." I froze.

We're here

We're. . . here

I've been dreading for this moment not to come.

"You'll be okay. This time I'll protect you, okay, Kathryn? I'm not letting anyone hurt my mate or son." He knew what to say to calm half of my nerves. I nodded my head.

Breathe in

Breathe out

Breathe in

Breathe out

Toby hugged me, and breathed in his scent to calm myself down. He asked if I'm okay and I nodded.

---
When we got out of the jet, I held Ryan in my arms, and in front of us was a black car.

"Welcome back Mr. Martinez. I see you've brought company. And who may these be?" A guy dressed in a black and whit suit asked.

"Fredrick, this is my mate Kathryn, and my son Ryan. Kathryn, this is a new member of the pack and my cousin Andrea's mate, Drake." Toby explained.

"Nice to meet you, Kathryn." Drake said. I nodded.

"Like wise."

We got into the car, and drove off. Every minute we get closer, the more nervous I get.

"Calm down. It's gonna be fine." Toby kept saying. I nodded but inside I was screaming.

I see the pack house forming. I pick up Ryan, and tried to calm myself down by rocking Ryan.

The car stopped and so did my breath. As soon as Toby got out, I forcefully breathed. I cradled Ryan a little harder-- but not hard enough to hurt him.

Oh god, this is it.

'Calm down, it's gonna be fine' said Sapphire.