Chapter 5

Kevin's P.O.V.

After school, when I went home, I played COD. I was getting hungry after a while, so I went to the kitchen. Nothing was made and I was getting pissed off.

I stormed to Kathryn's room. I pounded the door angrily.

"Hey bitch, get your fat ass out of your room and make us dinner! We're hungry!" I yelled.

No sound was made.

"I mean it, bitch! Don't make your punishment worse if you don't open the door now!"

Still nothing. Now I'm getting suspicious. I barged in to find half empty closet and two letters with her scent on it.

Toby's P.O.V.

I was making out with Ariana (a.k.a. the hottest girl in school and an A class slut) when someone mind linked me.

'Toby, come over here. We have a situation.' my Beta spoke.

I growled that he interrupted my make out moment with Ariana. Damn him, I mean I am making out with Ariana!

'But she's not as hot as our MATE' my wolf yelled at me.

'Shut up' I said to my wolf.

'I'm coming. Be there in a sec.' I mind linked to Kevin.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I got to go. I got a situation to handle. I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked Ariana.

"Sure, but you have to make it up to me, and I think you know what I mean."

I left to go to where Kevin is.

When I saw Kevin, I realized I am in my mate's room. Why did I call her my mate. She is not worthy of being my mate.

'She is worth everything. She's sexy, beautiful, and has eyes of an angel.' my wolf said to me.

I was started to get really annoyed by my wolf because all he talks about is Kathryn.

"What did you call me here for?"

"Take a look at the letters. One is for me and one for her mate. She 's gone."

"What did you mean by GONE!!" I yelled at him. He flinched.

"I mean she packed her stuff up and left." He said with tears starting to form in his eyes.

"It's all my fault. I should of protected my sister, not bully her. I should never have hurt her. I guess I just wanted to take it out on somebody when mom and dad died." he said the last part a little quieter.

"Give me the letter!" I commended him with my Alpha commend voice.

I snatched the letter and read it.

Dear 'MATE',

You know? I thought when I find my mate, he would at least try to protect me. But NOOO!! He just rejected me. You know something? You didn't even bother to get to know me before you reject me. I mean what kind of person is like that? So I will say this once and hopefully only once; I Kathryn Emilia Montgomery, accept your rejection Toby Martinez, Alpha of Red Moon pack. Don't try to look for me, I don't want to be found.

Bye bitch,
Kathryn

When I finished reading the letter, I dropped on my knees and start to let my tears out as I shook violently. Right now, I didn't care that someone is watching me. I lost someone perfect for me...

Kathryn's P.O.V.

I kept running until dawn, then I decided to get some rest. I wonder how I every made it through when running for over 12 hours. I was running from state to state. I don't exactly know where I am now, but I really just don't care. I just want to be as far away as possible. When I stopped, I my whole body felt so tense and exhausted. The only thing I feel like doing at this very moment is to close my eyes and to fall asleep. Not to self, find the closest airport.