Chapter 7

4 MONTHS LATER...

Kat's P.O.V.

I'm now currently five months and three days pregnant. That means four months, one week and four days left till my baby is born.

I got dressed in a white maternity blouse that Kasia chose out at baby's 'r' us, and mommy jeans. I looked at the mirror. My stomach is quite big and it's been a while since the last doctors appointment so I'm going to visit the doctor for a checkup. I get to know the gender of my baby.

I'm so excited to see my baby. I hope he or she is healthy. I still haven't decided with the names yet but I'm going to name them when they are born so I can see what they look like.

Someone started pounding the door.

"KATHRYN!! GET YOUR PREGNANT ASS OUT OF THE ROOM OR WE WILL MISS THE DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT!!" Enrico shouted.

"IM COMING" I called over.

I checked my outfit one more time. I nodded in approval.

I opened the door to see a very impatient and annoyed Enrico tapping his foot.

"I'm out" I said.

"Let's go" He said while dragging me behind him.

~~~

Toby's P.O.V.

All those months of depression and being holed up in my room, finally my mother barged in looking pissed off and annoyed.

"GET UP!! I HAVE LET YOU MOURN FOR HER BUT NOW, YOU GOT TO GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF THE ROOM AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR PACK!! DO YOU REMEMBER THE PACK, ALPHA TOBY!! I KNOW THAT ITS HARD BUT IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!! I CANNOT LET MYSELF WAIT AN LONGER FOR MY SON TO GET A GRIP!! SO GET A SHOWER, SHAVE, GET DRESSED, AND COME DOWNSTAIRS IN AN HOUR OR SO HELP ME IT WILL BE UGLY!!" My mother screamed at me. Probably everyone in the house heard her. Then she left the room.

I was first just confused, then lazily got up the bed to shower, shave (man have I not shaved for a while), and changed into clean jeans and a black t-shirt.

I looked into my mirror as emotionless eyes with slightly dark bags stare right back at me. My hair is messed up, and up to my ears, with a lazy look on the hair.

I make my way downstairs as I see many people with shocked expression but still bows with respect. People knew that my mate left but the only person that knows who she is, is Kevin.

He hasn't looked or talked to me since she left. He was dealing in his own way. He would go down to the gym at the break of dawn to exercise until he gets bored, which according to my mom, it's not until around 5:30. I feel bad for him. At least he's not moping like I am, on the other hand. Although at first, I started to sleep with girls to get rid of my anger. I know, I'm an idiot. I regret it.

I miss Kathryn SO MUCH that I don't know how to feel without her. I would go to her room once in a while.

"Good afternoon, son" said my mom.

"Afternoon" I replied back dull.

I made myself waffles with raspberries. I love waffles with raspberries. They're so good.

When I finished, my father sent someone to come and get me to his office because he wants to talk to me.

*knock*
*knock*
*knock*

"Come in!" My father hollered.

I went inside to find my father sitting on his black leather chair behind the dark wood desk.