Chapter 15

Kathryn's P.O.V.

"I will f*cking chop your balls and feed them to the rogues." I threatened Toby. He says nothing.

Stupid, egoistic, possessive, over protective Alpha. Let me explain to you why I'm mad at him this time.

Toby is currently carrying me up the stairs. That's not why I'm mad. It's the fact that even though I told him I can walk, he is carrying me, and because I tried to escape, he got annoyed, so he tied me up and threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

I mean who does that nowadays?

I am getting a few stares from the people from the pack. I am too pissed off to be embarrassed.

Once we reached our room, he put me on the bed and decided to untie me. When he finished with all the ropes, I didn't look at him, nor said anything. I just got up and walked towards Ryan's crib in the other room.

"The doctor said bed rest." Again, I ignored him and continued walking. I picked him up and he was still sleeping.

I walked over to the rocking chair and started to rock back and forth. He started to wake up, and I began to sing.

"What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh

How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh

Give me all of you
Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all, though it's hard

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh"

As I finished the song, he gave me a big smile. I smiled back at him.

"Ma." I was shocked.

"Ma..ma." I began crying happily.

I felt big arms wrapping around one on my back, and the other under my legs. He picked me and Ryan up carefully and gently lay us on his lap  on our bed. The sparks are traveling through my body.

"He said his first word. I'm so proud of him. He really missed his mommy. I did too." I felt so in peace and happy. This is all I ever wanted. A family.

Toby's P.O.V.

I leaned on the door as I heard her sing. God, she has such an amazing voice. I didn't know my mate could sing.

"Ma." I heard this sweet little voice say. I shook my head. Maybe I hallucinated.

"Ma..ma." I heard it again, this time I saw Ryan said it. My heart swelled with pride and joy.

She started to sob, and my heart felt like it was twisting. I went to pick my mate and son up carefully so Ryan wouldn't fall.

I gently set them on the bed on my lap.  I wrapped my arms around her waist as Ryan leaned on her chest, and started to snuggle with her. I felt like I needed to say something.

"He said his first word. I'm so proud of him. He really missed his mommy. I did too." I felt her relax in my arms and I wished that this moment would last forever.

~~~

A startling crying jolt me awake. I jumped along with Kathryn. But she jumped because I did. She got up.

"Where are you going?" I asked. I was about to tell her not to move but she cut me off with a glare.

"He hasn't eaten for a few hours. It's time to feed him. I am going to warm up some formula milk and mix it with mine so he can get used to the formula. " I got up and followed her to the kitchen. He is still crying. Kathryn tries to calm him down by saying that his dinner is coming. I watched her mesmerized with how she deals with everything.

"I'll hold him while you prepare his food. " she sighed and gave him to me. She went to the fridge and pulled out his teething ring.

I put the ring in his mouth, and it calmed him down a little bit. I walked around the kitchen, bouncing him gently. He's still crying a little, but not screaming anymore. His face is red and he still has tears in his eyes. I kissed him repeatedly on his soft head.

Kathryn was ready with the milk, and so I passed him back to his mother.

I watched her as she fed him. They were looking at each other, staring into one another's eyes. It was a beautiful sight.

I walked over behind her, and put my hands on her shoulder as she fed him. She relaxed, and rested her head on my chest. I kissed her on the head, holding it there for a few seconds, before I wrapped my arms around her waist.

I held back the three words I wanted to say out loud; I love you.

****************************************************

>>>>Picture of Kathryn <<<<<

VOTE.

COMMENT.

LOVE Y'ALL,
Artlover241