Fathers Day

A big shout out to my wattpad big sis, @daniemerrygold for her constant support, votes and comments! Xxxxx

*Julia's pov*

I got changed and got into bed waiting for Ast to join me, my thoughts were on the other day. It was Father's Day the other day and it was a lovely day although I didn't see much of Ast as he'd gone to his mum and dads for the day. When we had woken up I'd given him his usual good morning kiss and snuggles before giving him a card and a present. Ast had tears in his eyes as he opened the card and a massive grin when he saw his number 1 dad arsenal mug. This boy was so emotional at times, did I mention it was damn cute! I also made Ast take his dad a card that was from the baby and I'd bought him a key ring that had a paragraph about how he's a great grandad. Dad on the other hand was rather cheerful he was a little confused to be getting two sets of presents as I am an only child. He asked me why I'd bought two cards and presents my replay was to open them and see. When dad realised that I'd gotten him something from the baby he smiled a little. I'd bought him a new shirt he wanted and some spray. From the baby he received a packet of his favourite sweets and a grandad coaster for his cup. Dad said he liked them both and that it felt weird knowing that next year there will be a grandchild actually there on Father's Day. The bed dipped a little causing me to turn over and to look at Ast. "I hadn't realised you came back." I giggled "I can tell you looked deep in thought." "Hm." "Is everything ok?" "Yeah I was just thinking." "Oh what about?" "Just stuff." "Oh right." Ast looked a little upset. "It's nothing to worry about." "Ok, how's little one?" Ast asked rubbing my tummy. "Surprisingly fast asleep." Ast looked confused "how do you know?" "I dunno I just do....I guess it's mothers intuition setting in?" I shrugged a little. "Did you just say that?" Ast giggled quietly. "I certainly did." I giggled quietly back.

*Ast's pov*.

When I came out the en suite Julia was in bed all cuddled up to the covers. She looked so sexy and cute, it's ridiculous how just seeing her lay in bed being all perfect gives me a semi. I walked over to the bed and got in next to Julia, she was so deep in thought over something that she hadn't acknowledged my presence until a few minutes after I got into bed. I was getting more and more excited about the baby by the day. When Julia got me a Father's Day present from our little one I felt so emotional, in a good way obviously. Next year my son or daughter will actually be here to spend Father's Day with us. These are my thoughts right now 'just hurry up and come into the world so I can give you lots of cuddles!!' I played with Julia's hair gently and gave her a little head massage as she slowly drifted of to sleep smiling widely to herself. Damn she's so gorgeous, I'm glad she's my girl. "Goodnight princess." I whispered lovingly before whispering to my unborn child. "Hey little one, it's your daddy here please come soon because me and mummy really want to meet you. We love you so much you are our little world and you always will be." I grinned and kissed Julia's bump and then settled down for the night.

Thoughts? Remember vote, comment and fan. Julia xxxx