Weekend Break

*Julia's pov*

"Woah what's going on?" I asked confused as I walked into the lounge. dad was smiling widely as he stood with a bowl of Cheerios. "why are you all grinning? where are Ast and Tori?" I looked round. "Go check in the garden doll." mum winked. ok now this is freaky, everyone is smiling like Cheshire cats and I'm not sure why. I began to make my way to the door for the garden, I opened the door to see Ast shutting Tori's side of the car door. "hey, where are you going?" I frowned a little "hey baby go get your shoes and come back out to me." Ast grinned, seriously this grinning, smirking and secrecy is bringing to annoy me. "ok then." I half smiled going inside and getting my phone and putting some shoes on. "mum, dad I'm going out see you later!" I called as I walked outside and hopped into the car next to Ast. "So where you taking us?" I questioned for the second time in 5 minutes. "just out." Ast smirked as he checked his interior mirror to see Tori. "K..why so early though." I replied looking in the sun shelled mirror. "it's a long way away, I want us to be there before night fall." Ast messed a little with the radio. "K then." I really hate secrets, hopefully Ast knows what he's doing.

Some hours later we pulled into the 4th service station due to Tori screaming her head off in the back of the car. I hopped out of the car as did Ast, getting Tori I held her close speaking softly to her. "how much longer do we have traveling?" I sighed impatiently, I knew Tori was starting to feel a little fed up now too. "not long babe, only half an hour now." Ast smiled taking Tori from my arms obviously wanting a cuddle, she cuddled up to her daddy and tried to reach for his earring. "Honestly I give up." I half laughed. "she loves her daddy, everybody loves me." Ast winked. "yes daddy of course they do." I shook my head rolling my eyes at him, getting a hard slap to my bum in return. "down boy." I giggled. Some people turned round and looked at us. "take a picture it would last longer." I scowled as this one person decided to stare at me and shake their head. they don't know me, they've heard about me but that's different.

*Ast's pov*

Julia made me smile all day today, I swear that girl doesn't realise just how much she influences my life!

I pulled up outside a little cottage. "and were here." I beamed. "awh that cottage looks gorgeous!" Julia gasped. "isn't it just?" I grinned "who's house is it?" It's my uncles but he's lent it to us this weekend because I decided we needed a break. just us three and some quality time." I smiled before kissing Julia. "do you know how special you are to me Ast?" Julia kissed me back lingeringly.

Once inside the cottage we settled down in front of the fire with a few local fast food menus. Tori was in front of us lay looking up at us as she played with her feet. "awh now that's gotta go on twitter." Julia cooed.

@Lil-mama-Sykes: look at my princess, being all cute. gotta feeling this look is gonna change come bedtime. (image on the side, please look).

Julia grinned to herself before lots of notifications came though telling her people had rt'd and commented on her tweet. Julia read through some of them then noticed that I had commented.

@Aston_Merrygold: yep she certainly is cute what can I say she's a #sykeygold creation. love you both so much xxxxxxA.

After that our twitters were going mental all night long.

"Hm babe.." I licked my lips after a mouth full of salt and pepper chips. "yeah?" Julia grinned. "you've got.. um." I said as I wiped some curry from the corner of Julia's mouth. "Oh thank you." Julia giggled cutely. I'm not even joking it has been a long while since I'd heard Julia giggle. I looked from Julia's eyes to her lips for a few seconds before our lips crashed together and we shared a slow loving kiss. I slowly removed the plate of food from Julia's lap and placed it on the coffee table and then mine. soon clothes were being removed and we made sweet love on the sofa, for the first time in since Tori was born. Shushed moans left our lips as our bodies moved in rhythm with one and other.

Sorry for the long wait for the update, I didn't really know where to take the story. I've started back at college last week so my updates may be slower, hopefully I can try and at least give you all 2 updates a week! sad to say this story is coming to an end in the next few parts, however a new story is in order! :-) xxxxxj