Chapter 8:Puppy & Car Trouble

Corinne's POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock blaring. "Great, six thirty on Monday morning" I thought to myself while reaching down to per Luna. She was finally back from staying at my friends house. Her kids loved her so I let them keep her for a few extra days. I sat up in my bed and checked my phone. The usual Instagram, snapchat and Facebook notifications and a few texts.

JJ👯
Hope your up new case came in last night. Be in by 8:30 leaving by 9:30.

Hotch🤔
Be here by 8:30.

After seeing these two texts I thought about Luna. She was well trained cause she went to one of those puppy classes and Garcia loves dogs...

Hey Hotch I don't have anywhere for my puppy to go. Can she come and out with Garcia in her office?

Seconds later he replied

Hotch🤔
Yes.

I continued to go throw my texts,

Spencey❤️
Good morning beautiful

I quickly responded,

Good morning😘

We continued to text while I got ready for my day. Finally about an hour later I was ready and hooked Luna up to her leash and we walked out the door. I decided to leave early cause u knew that there would be a large stack of paperwork with my name on it. After I had gotten Luna situated in the back with her puppy car seat (yes that is a real thing) I hopped in the front of my car and put the key into the ignition.

Vroom vroom, CLUNK

The car would start so I tried again.

Vroom vroom, CLANK CLUNK

I tried about right more times and it still would work. So I decided to call Spencer. I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and dialed his number. He picked up after the first ring.

"Hey Rin what's going on," he asked in a cheerful voice. I was the very opposite.

"Yeah my car won't start can you come pick me up Spence?"

"Yeah of course anything for you," he replied.

"Oh and Spence one more thing... We need to bring Luna too." I said in a hushed voice.

"Luna?" He stopped to think for a minute," oh yeah your puppy. Yeah I'll be right over."

"Thank you you're the best!" I shouted with joy and hung up the phone.

I grabbed Luna, gave her a treat from my bag and we waited for Spencer. Within about five minutes he was here. We walked over to his car. And he got out.

"Hey pretty girl," petting Luna's head, "and hello beautiful," he said while kissing my forehead gently.

"Hi," I said while grabbing his hand. And opening the back foot of the car, "if you don't mind I'm going to sit in the back with her." He nodded as all three of us entered the car. I lived about five minutes away from the bureau so by the time we got there it was 7:45. I picked up my small puppy and hopped out of the back seat as Spencer opened the door. We both grabbed our go bags from the trunk and headed in with the puppy still in my arms. When we reached the lobby I smile to the lady at the front desk and Spencer pressed the elevator button.

"Now remember we are working colleagues here," I stated as the elevator door closed.

" yep but before we get to the sixth floor," he kissed my and we found ourselves like that until Luna let out a little yip. We giggled and composed ourselves. I walked out followed by Spence. The only people who were already here were Hotch, Garcia and Rossi. I walked over to my desk as put down my bags being careful not to hurt the puppy who nuzzled into my armpit.
I then walked over to Hotchner's office and held out Luna's body do he could just see her and my hands.

"Thank you for letting me come to work sir!" I moved the small dog as if she were the one talking. I heard a small chuckle from the emotionless man and made my to Garcia who still had no idea what this morning had in store for her.

"Hey Garcie!" I said knocking on her door holding Luna behind me know, "I have a surprise for you..." My voice lingered on. And the door burst open.

"What is it!!" She asked super excited. She was very loud so Luna let out a little yip and I held her out to Penelope. "Oh my God a puppy!" She said almost crying.

"Would you mind keeping her with you until we get home from the case?"

"Are you kidding me? OF COURSE I WOULD!" She said while hugging the small dog.

She then set her down while holding on to the leash and I handed her my puppy version of a diaper bag. It had her toys, water and food bowls, her food and some treats. I gave her Luna's instructions and that was that. As we walked out of her office to the round table room we linked arms and turned the corner with Luna leading the way as Garcia held her leash.