Chapter 14: Party Time! Part two

A/N
Sorry this one took so long to update I've been very busy. This chapter does contain some steamy scenes so you've been warned. And always remember I love you Reiders so please any feed back or any advice is appreciated!!

This chapter is dedicated to iiSuperwoman11 Their a new fan but they've been liking and reading. Thank you so much.

Corinne's POV
I was so happy work seemed to fly by today. I got through my folder of 115 folders and helped Emily with 46 of hers by 3:30. Hotch had told us that after 4:30 if all of our folders were finished we could leave whenever. In the next our Emily and I finished her stack and Spence and Derek finished his. I blended up my area and started to walk to the door,

"Rinny," A voice called out. I walked back towards his desk and grabbed his hand as we walked towards the elevator together.

"Awwwe look at them!" I heard Garcia whisper to Morgan as we walked out. I turned my head to look at Morgan and wink. The two of them just giggled and I couldn't help but to smile.

I looked up at Spencer, "so what's the plan for tonight?" I asked in a childish voice.

"Well if your wearing one of the dresses or outfits that are at my place," he started then stopped for a moment when he opened the car door for me, went around the back and sat down in the drivers seat, "we could get ready together then head over or I could drop you off at home then pick you up in a couple of hours. " I sat and looked at him for a few moments deciding on what I was going to wear.

"Let's go back to your place, I know what we're going to wear." I said in a. mischievous voice but with a slight giggle. 

He rolled his eyes at me but agreed when he remembered that we'd be getting about one hour of free time then an hour to get ready. We arrived at his apartment twenty minutes later. We walked upstairs slowly our hands never unwinding but when he opened the door I walked in not expecting what happened next.

I turned around to ask Spencer if he was showering now or later. (Not for a dirty reason I just needed a shower) but before I could get three words out he grabbed me and pulled me into a deep kiss. I pulled back at first not expecting the sudden gesture of affection but then I melted in to his arms, grabbing his face and pulling him closer. We moved around a little, our lips never breaking apart suddenly he turned and pressed me up against the wall parallel to his book shelves. This caused me to moan slightly and when he heard it he increased the power of our kiss and again I was putty in his hands. (Things get steamy skip this paragraph if you'd like I'll tell you where to go)Speaking of hands his made his way down my back and now they rested on my butt, they applied pressure when Spencer would kiss me deeper. When he squeezed me it made me moan and pull back my head. When I pulled my head back my lips made their way across his neck and jawline. While I kissed his face his warm solid hands slipped under my shirt and where rubbing my back. This made my let out a little giggle. He kept his hands still for about thirty seconds then they made their way up to the clasp of my bra. I could feel as his fingers punched the clasp and then it dropped and he moved his hands to the front and I moved my lips back to his but before I began kissing him again I spoke softly "I love you". With this I brought my arms down from his neck and to his belt moving very slowly making him anticipate my every move. When I had undone the buckle it was time for the button where I    took       even      more      time. Next was the zipper and as soon as I undid it Spence picked me up passionately breaking the kiss,

"You said you need to take a shower?"he said in a flirty tone.

I giggles playfully and sighed my head into the side of his neck kissing it as he carried me over to the bath room. I let go of his neck and pulled off my shirt revealing my breasts. He put me down and I turned on the shower as he stripped down. Before I turned around I danced my hips around bringing my hand to my pants giving Spencer a little strip tease. I danced for about one minute and finally I stripped fully and turned around to lock Spencer's lips to mine. He picked me up again and carried me into the steamy hot shower. When we entered he pinned me up against the wall, his lips making their way down to my chest while grouping my butt. I had to let out a little moan and then a big one as he looked up at me and we began.
(Skip to here)
"Spence come on we're going to be late!" I yelled fixing my hair in the bathroom that we had just done it in.

"Rin," he said as he walked into the room, "you gave me a hickie!"he giggled as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close.

"Well you weren't complaining earlier. I mean what's better than coming home from work and having surprise sex." He blushed and kissed me on the cheek," I'll cover it with some makeup babe. Come here."

I fixed it in about two minutes and we were off to Garcia's. The car ride was fun we sang to the songs in the radio. When he was with me I made Spencer listen to country music and pop even though he much rather preferred classical music. We were the third and fourth people to arrive at the party after Morgan and his girlfriend Savannah. Garcia ran out and gave us both hugs and kisses on the cheeks and her boyfriend Kevin followed her out of the door. Kevin was a nice guy he filled in for Garcia when she couldn't be there. I was happy for her. I also loved Morgan's girlfriend. She was a doctor at a nearby hospital but if I had her looks and body I'd make my living as a Victoria's Secret model. About ten minutes later the Emily arrived she came up to me and gave me a big hug and whispered in my ear how happy she was that me and Spencer were together. All in could respond with was me to and a giggle. Next Hotch, Beth , Jack and Rossi arrived. Jack looked just like his father I couldn't believe it. Last to arrive was JJ her husband Will and their son Henry. When they arrived we all greeted each other and Henry was very polite but you could tell that he longed to play with Jack. Garcia had set them up a little play set with snacks and toys in the living room. At about 8:00 we ate. Garcia, Kevin, Morgan and Savannah were surprisingly good cooks(but not as good as Rossi). We played lots of games, talked about our plans with our families and our pasts. Of course the topic of Spencer and I came up once or twice but I didn't mind. It was a fun night everything was perfect and I wish that it could have stayed this way forever.