Chapter 19: Passing The Time

Corinne's POV
I had been transferred to a hospital back in Quantico a week ago and I would be released tomorrow. Spencer stayed with the whole time, only leaving to get me some things, get himself clothes and to set up the apartment for me. The team had been coming to visit me regularly, bringing gifts and telling me stories about past cases, how things were slow at the office(there hadn't been a new case since we got home). Garcia spent everyday other with me and in the day we got home she snuck in a surprise. She had been watching Luna and she brought her in to lay with me for a while. Just petting her relaxed me it was a nice feeling. On the days that Spencer had things to do the girls would come to the hospital and do my nails, help me with physical therapy and we'd gossip about the men in our lives. I was so thankful to have friends like these. It was December now and every time I looked out my window id see the snow falling and remember the gruesome buffalo winters that I missed so much (if you don't know what I'm talking about Google 'snowvember buffalo New York and you'll understand). I was so excited to spend Christmas with Spencer and the team. It was already announced that they would have that whole week off. I had a wheelchair to get around in because I couldn't walk in crutches with a broken arm. Today Spencer and my nurse were  wheeling me down to get my casts of so Spence could bring me home to our apartment tomorrow. It was so weird our apartment but I liked the thought of it. Spencer had asked if they could put pink casts on me I heard from Morgan. Everyone knew that pink was my favorite color but it meant a lot that Spencer would make sure that I was as comfortable as possible.

When we got back to my room Spencer helped me practice walking on my crutches and in my boot. "Rin maybe you should slow done. You don't want to fall and end up in another cast." He was worried and it was adorable but my confidence was to overpowering.

"Well if I slowed down," I quickly made my way across the decorated hospital room to him," I wouldn't be able to do this" I said as I picked up my arms from the crutch handles, putting my hands in his cheeks and pulling him into the first actual kiss we had shared since I had been in the hospital. "I've missed that Dr. Spencer Reid." I giggled as I rested my head on his chest.

"Me too," he said while placing a kiss on top of my head.

"Well, well, well look at girl and boy wonder, being all lovey-dovey" we heard a deep voice say as we were stilling embracing each other.

"Ha, hi Morgan," I said making my over to hug him while Spencer scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh come on lover boy we all know your head over heels about her, no need to act awkward," he joked putting an arm around my shoulder while messing up my hair. Spencer let out a small smirk and blushed. "Oh and just so you know," Morgan added," it's all set up. I'm just here to help pack." He said to Spencer with a wink.

I looked around confused, "what's 'all set up'?" I looked back and forth between Reid and Derek. They just laughed and I slapped Morgan in the chest, "tell me!" I pleaded.

"You have to wait until tomorrow," Morgan said with a boyish surprise and I made my way over to Spencer.

"Sppppennncccyyy," I said looking up at him with puppy dog eyes hoping he would tell me.

"I'm sorry. It's a surprise. You'll find out when we go home tomorrow." I rolled my eyes and went and sat on my very uncomfortable hospital bed.

"Fine. Then you handsome men can pack my stuff while I do my nails," i exclaimed while grabbing the bottom of  the pink polish that Garcia had left me yesterday. They just laughed and got to work.

I woke up the next morning to everything in bags, Morgan on the couch in my room and Spencer in bed next to me. I threw a pillow at Morgan and started to tickle Spencer which quickly backfired because now I was being aggressively tickled by the both of them. "Okay, hahahahaha please please stop hahaha" I pleaded. "Spencer can you please go sign me out I just want to go home now."