Sneak Peek at Living Our Dream

Corinne's POV
"Spence! Come on we're going to be late!" I shouted from the front of our hotel room.

It has been two months since Spencer and I had gotten engaged and the day i had found out that I was pregnant. Spencer and i had been to one doctors appointment and my stomach was starting to show a little bit. Everyday Spencer told me what our baby looked like at this day of my pregnancy. But of course I already knew because I was also a certified genius. We've had many far away cases and having a baby to bring along with me made my anxiety about flying ten times worse. Luna had grown to her full size and now favored Spencer's lap over mine if we were all on the couch. That little rascal. Christmas was also coming up soon. Instill wore the necklace that Spencer has gotten me a year ago every day. And now I had a matching ring to wear along with it. My ring was gorgeous. It had a huge diamond in the middle with s circle of diamonds coming out from around it. It looked like a sun, this made me happy because Spencer was the center of my universe and I was his. Spencer and his twin, Matthew, we're now 28, Matthews adopted daughter Tess was now 14, we had rescued from an unsub a couple months ago and i was nearing 24. I know I'm still young but I couldn't help but feel older because I was getting married to the man of my dreams and we had a baby on the way. Garcia had been spoiling the both of us lately. I knew she was hoping to be the god mother. JJ gave us lots of tips and hand- me downs of Henry's old things. Hotch did the same for us. Morgan helped me out with staying fit and was very supportive, Rossi had promised us that our wedding reception was going to be in his backyard like JJ's had been. Emily was the most protective of me besides Spencer, she's make sure that she was always in front of me if there was a possibility of a shoot out. I loved all of them with my while heart they had become a second family to me.

A/N
Okay so this is the first couple para graphs of the second book. The first chapter will go up soon and I'll tell you guys when it does. I just want to say thank you again for all the votes and reads. It means the world to me.
Love you Reiders!
Tess😘