No

"Mommy why am I going to work with you today?" Logan asked in the backseat playing with his Legos.

"Well daddy is still asleep," Gavin had came home drunk and was still out cold. "And your uncle Noah has to take your cousin Kate to the doctors."

"Well I'm glad I get to spend the day with you mommy." He was always a momma's boy. Lexie parked and was worried that Blake would be upset she had brought her child but Gavin left her no choice at all. She went and unbuckled him.

"Okay baby you have to be on your best behavior though. Deal?" He smiled and nodded. "Okay, good. I have your snacks in this bag and your toys in this one." She showed. She put him down. "Okay, you carry your toy bag because I have to carry my guitar baby."

"Okay mommy."

They walked into the writing room at the studios and Blake was already there, messing with his phone. He looked up when the door opened and found himself smiling. He noticed who he was guessing was her son next to her.

"Hiya." He got up and stuck his hands in his pockets.

"I am so so-"

"You need to stop apologizing." He chuckled. "It's okay." He reassured and kneeled down. "Hey buddy. I'm Blake." He said, sticking his hand out for Logan to shake. "What's your name little guy?" He smiled.

"Logan. I'm Logan." He shook Blake's gigantic hand compared to his.

"Well nice to meet ya. Those are cool Legos you got there."

"I know! My mommy gave it to me last week." Logan boasted. "They're so cool!!" Blake laughed and rose again.

"Is it okay if he just plays with his toys in here?" Lexie asked.

"Of course it is." Lexie nodded and set up Logan in a little spot in the room. "Alright let's write a killer song." He chuckled.

•••

•THREE MONTHS LATER•

"Hey that song you wrote with that Lexie chick just went number one dude!" Brandon mentioned to Blake. Blake was overly proud of that song and when he recorded it he knew it would go number one.

"Awesome man." Blake hadn't seen Lexie since they wrote the song and weirdly, he craved to see her again.

"And you do know it's nominated for the ACMs next week." Brandon said. "Good job man."

"Thanks but it was mostly Lexie. You know she's a really good singer too."

"Really?" Brandon laughed. "Why are you so hung up on her?" He looked at Blake. "Wait..."

"No, Brandon. I just think she's an awesome writer and singer."

"Mhm." Brandon smirked. "She'll be at the ACMs if you care." He laughed and walked out.

•••

"Just act like you like it." Lexie groaned as her husband and her found her seats at the ACMs.

"I have shit to do Lex. I don't want to be here." He rolled his eyes. "This is a waste of time. You're not going to win anyway."

"Lexie!!" Blake yelled from across the room and everyone's attention was on him. He noticed and he found himself grinding his teeth. Blake walked over to Lexie and Gavin stared at his cell phone. Lexie stood when Blake inched closer. Blake pulled her in for a hug and smiled at her. "How have you been?"

"I've been okay. Look at you with 25 number ones up your sleeve now." She congratulated.

"Thanks to you." Gavin looked at the two and became defensive. He stood and held out his hand.