That's a No No

The drive was silent. Logan was unusually quiet and Lexie was staring out the window while Blake drove. He pulled in front of their house and Lexie's heart dropped when she was Gavin's car outside. She picked up Logan and Blake stood behind her.

"There's really no changing your mind?" He whispered. She shook her head. "Okay." He walked her to the door and she unlocked it. Gavin was sitting on the stairs. When he saw Blake, he was angry.

"What the hell." He said, rising and shoving Blake out of his house. Logan was gripping onto his mother tight while watching. "You have the audacity to show up here?!" He yelled. The two men were wrestling on the ground and punches flew.

"You're really showing this to your little boy. You're the worst father ever. I'm not doing this with you. Logan and Lexie deserve better." Blake stopped trying to fight him. He pushed Gavin off of him and he rose. "If you hurt either of them, you'll wish you never existed. Don't you dare lay a hand on em, Gavin. I promise you'll regret it." Blake intimidated him. He waved goodbye to the Lexie and Logan and hopped into his truck.

"Welcome home." Gavin mumbled as he walked past his family and slammed the door to their room.

"Momma why aren't daddy and Blake friends?" She looked at him and fixed his hair.

"Everything's okay. They're okay." She convinced him and rubbed his back. He leaned into his mother and hugged her tight. "Come on let's go to uncle Noah's." She suggested.

"Okay!!" He was excited. He loved it there. She drove to her brother's house and he was watering the grass.

"Hey Lex." He smiled. "Hey Log." He smiled at his nephew. "Where's Gavin?"

"Home." She answered quickly. "Why?"

"Just wondering if you still cared about him." He was snarky. "Log go see your aunt, she'll give ya some cookies." He smiled and Logan ran for the house. "I'm glad you screwed your head on right and went back."

"I don't know if I'm going to stay with Gavin." She said bluntly. Noah looked at her.

"What're you talking about? You decided to make that commitment to him. You can't back out of it. It's a promise Lexie." He explained.

"I can. I can't take it all anymore Noah. He isn't the same person anymore. I know that that sounds like complete bullshit but he's truly changed. He isn't the Gavin I know. I thought that I could bring him back but he's too far gone. The old Gavin would never lay a hand on me." Tears began to fall down her face.

"He's just going through a rough time at work maybe." He shook his head. "Cut the man some slack, he works hard to support you two."

"I make money too."

"That's what's it. Ever since you started to write, he started being like this. Just stop writing." Noah told her.

"What? You want me to quit doing what I love just because it makes him insecure?" She was shocked. "You marry him. You deserve each other." She cried. "Logan, honey! Come on." She wiped her face and put her son back in his car seat.

"But momma we just got here." He whined.

"I know but Momma's got to go somewhere." She drove to an attorney's office to talk about how a divorce works while Logan played with the lawyer's, Griffin Knowles, son. He explained everything and tried to comfort her.

"Thank you. I'll definitely be coming in tomorrow." She said to him and he nodded. He pitied her and his other clients in the same situation. "Come on Logan." She inched and he grabbed her hand while walking out with her.