Chapter 10: Please Be Careful

Lucy's P.O.V.

"So what do we do now?" I hear Gray speak up.

"We should bring the book to Makarov and let him take care of it." Erza says and everyone nods in agreement.

I glance over at Jellal and he still looks distraught over something. 'Is there something he's not telling us, I mean we have the book and it barely opened? That couldn't have awoken E.N.D., right?' I think to myself as I hear someone grunt.

I turn around to see Natsu trying to sit up and grabbing his head.

"Natsu!" I say joyfully as I turn towards him, as well as everybody else in the room.

"Ow, what happened..." he he says trailing off. All of a sudden he sits up looking paniched and grabs his arm, which I just realized is wrapped up.

He takes a sigh of relief and sits back into the bed. "You good Natsu? I ask a tad concerned.

"Oh yeah. Sorry Lucy if I made you worry." He says, but for some reason I don't feel like he's telling us something. Usually when he apologizes to me he rubs the back of his head and gives me a grin, but this time he said it with a straight face and didn't even look at me. He just clutched his arm and stared off into space clearly thinking about something else.

"N-No problem Natsu." I say stuttering taken aback by natsu's actions.

"Pyro what the hell were you thinking back there! You took all the glory for yourself!" Gray says. All of a sudden Natsu snaps back to his normal self like he has been in a trance ever since he woke up.

"Shut up pervert! And put some damn clothes on!" Natsu says and I smile to myself.

"Dammit, not again!" Gray says and we all giggle to ourselves, while Juvia's eyes somehow turn into hearts. Seriously how does she do that it's not even humanly possible!

"I'm going to go bed I feel exhausted." Gray says while beginning to exit the room.

"Gray-sama, Juvia will join you!" she says while she jumps up at him. "No way." Gray says coldly while Juvia face plants onto the floor. "Gray..." she says sadly and sniffles. Gray freezes seeing her position and waiting for Juvia to add a –sama to his name. When she doesn't he blushes and feels embarrassed immediately.

Gray turns around and reaches his hand out towards her. Juvia suddenly changes her expression and now looks like a kid on Christmas while she jumps up and hugs Gray. He groans in "annoyance" but he blushes even more.

They walk out of the room with Juvia clutching onto Gray while she glares at me and mouths the words, 'love rival' and walks out of the room with Gray.

I sweat drop but am happy for her.

Then Gajeel leaves with PantherLily and then Erza goes down stairs with Jellal to say goodbye, since the Job is now done Jellal needs to leave again.

Wendy checks over Natsu's body again to make sure that he didn't have any injuries. Besides a few scrapes and bruises he is fine. Wendy tried to look underneath Natsu's wrapped arm but he wouldn't let her touch it.

Finally Wendy leaves and it's only Natsu, Happy, and I. "Hey Natsu?" I ask.

"Yeah Lucy?" Natsu says.

"If something is ever wrong, you will let me know, right?"

"Of course Lucy!" He says grinning not noticing how serious I sound.

"Natsu this isn't a joke, I was so scared when I saw you pass out, at first I thought,,," I say trailing off remembering the nightmare I had where I couldn't find Natsu and there was blood everywhere.

When I wasn't paying attention Natsu grabs the back of my head and he touches my forehead with his. My heart flutters a bit, I mean who's wouldn't, his lips were only inches from mine!

"I promise Lucy." He says more seriously but still had a light smile on his face.

"Thank you." I say more relieved.

"Well I'm going to go to bed," I say while standing up.

"See you later Luce!" He says in response as I walk towards his door.

"See ya!" I say and wave back and walk out the door

Erza's P.O.V.

I walk Jellal down to the lobby knowing that he needs to leave now sine the mission is over.

When we reach the the door to the hotel he stops and faces towards me.

"Erza for the next couple of days I need you to keep your guard up, even when you are with your friends. No especially when you are with them." He says clearly worried like something is nagging at him.

"Is everything ok Jellal?" I ask a tad confused.

"Yah, sorry. Take care Erza." He says while walking out the door.

"You too. Oh, and tell your fiancé I say hi!" I yell at him.

I see him flinch and I smirk to myself. When I can't see him anymore I turn around and head back up to my room.

I start to think about what he said, 'keep your guard up, even when you are with your friends. No especially when you are with them.' I know he worries about me sometimes but that was just odd. I still took his advice under consideration because I remember that the E.N.D. book was in fact opened, but only barely. Was that enough to release the demon?

When I reached my room I'm too exhausted to think anymore as I faceplant on my bed. As I fall asleep the only thought in my head is how much I'm ready to go home to Fairy Tail.    

____________________

A/N: I'm sorry for the horrible ending but I really didn't know how to end this chapter. 

Please vote, comment (PLEASE COMMENT), and keep reading this story!