Basketball Match Part [1]

Mingyu's Pov

Classes were over and Mingyu was meeting Seungcheol to play basketball. He was walking with a spring in his feet as he walked to one of the basketball court located in the school campus.

Wonwoo was going to be there.

He remembered that a few days ago, he and Wonwoo were arguing with each other while picking up the many papers on the floor. He remembered how he laughed at Wonwoo who looked so annoyed, the stares from onlookers and... The slight pink of Wonwoo's cheeks.

Mingyu was super curious as to why Wonwoo's cheeks were red.

Or maybe how a stoic blank face senior could look so charmingly adorable with a slight blush.

Probably the latter.

He was so lost in his train of thoughts, he didn't notice that he had arrived at the basketball court. There were the shouts of the students playing, cheers from their team mates and the sound of a slam dunk.

"Hyung!"

Mingyu dumped his bag on the bench and ran to Seungcheol Hyung, much to the latter's surprise.

Well, can't blame him when a 185cm guy is running to him at top speed.

Luckily for Seungcheol, Mingyu 'stopped' just in time before he collided into him.
Though unfortunately for Mingyu, he was forced to stop as someone pulled him by the arm from behind, causing him to trip and fall down.

"Oww..." Mingyu groaned as he looked up, blinking his eyes when he saw the same pink haired guy from a few days ago, staring at him.

"Sorry for making you fall, it wasn't on purpose-" (Seungcheol rolled his eyes at that statement and received a smack in the head.) "Well, nice to meet you, I'm Jihoon."

Jihoon stretched his hand out and Mingyu grabbed it as support to stand up. Mingyu almost fell again after he felt a pair of hands on his shoulders.

"Oh, who's the new guy?"

"Chan, don't surprise Mingyu like that."

"Sorry!"

Seungcheol said firmly though with a slight affection in his tone and the guy, apparently called Chan, slipped his hands off Mingyu's shoulders.

Mingyu turned around and looked down, realizing the height difference between Chan and him. Mingyu almost wanted to carry him and swing him around like a child though he calmed himself down. Before he could take some time to remember the two new faces into his memory, he heard a shout.

"Hey, guys!!"

It seems that today was going to be a busy day.

This time, it was a guy with long hair and behind him two other males.

"Jeonghan Hyung!! Hansol and Seungkwan too!" Mingyu beamed as he ran towards them and attempting to jump on them yet again. The trio luckily dodged in time.

Then a few others joined them and Mingyu was worried that he won't be able to remember all their names.

And then there was Wonwoo.

Mingyu's heart skipped a beat as the older smiled at him before greeting the others.
His cheeks were heating up and his eyes followed Wonwoo as the latter took off his jacket.

Why am I feeling like this?! Mingyu cringed at the way he was acting. I'm Kim Mingyu for goodness sake! Yup, I won't get all weak just by seeing a (handsome) senior. Not at all.

...

They had 13 people present and the figured that they would just split themselves into two groups of 6 and one of them would be the referee. Jihoon willingly volunteered as the referee though with a smirk. Weird.

As soon as the game started, Soonyoung passed Mingyu the ball and the taller did an alley-loop with his height advantage. The two gave each other a high five, though not noticing the stare of a certain individual.

Author's note:

Mama was great! But so sad Seventeen didn't win anything TwT
Well, they rocked their performance.

I was screaming hysterically pfft.

Anyway, this chapter is gonna be split into many parts so till then!

(۶•౪•)۶❤٩(•౪•٩)