Extra: Fantasies of Choi Seungcheol

(A/N: /cough/ this is a filler chapter /cough/ because the chapters of the main story took me longer than I thought. I'm trying to make it impactful as possible but I have no creativity 😑)
This is part one of the story!

Seungcheol's Pov

The sky was a dark azure, hardly visible with overgrown trees of weird sizes and shapes; impossibly giant mushrooms and the air had a certain heaviness to it. It was just the norm in Wonderland.

Yes, Wonderland.

Seungcheol let out a yawn as he played with the tip of his maroon-brown top hat, the ribbon drooping over his forehead. It was boring. Nothing special was happening. Well, maybe it's because Wonderland itself is bizarre that Seungcheol didn't find anything interesting. He've seen the weirdest things like a talking caterpillar lying on top of a mushroom or cards that can walk like normal human being. It's all just a part of Wonderland. Nothing much.

He sat at the outstretched tea table, dawned with a dirty white cloth stained with various food and tea stains. The regular tea-goers to his daily tea party were either half-dead or half-drunk (over tea). Sighing yet again, Seungcheol took his cup and fling it at the mouse who was scampering across the table, hitting him spot on.

"Oh my god, do you really have to?!" The mouse squeaked.

"Yes, I have to, Hansol. You're disrupting the peace."

"But Seungkwan started it first!" Hansol pointed to another mouse who was dancing rambunctiously at one end of the table.

"I doubt throwing a cup at his head would calm him down so I'm asking you to go tell him instead." Seungcheol rested his chin on his palm and yawned.

"Ugh, fine..." Hansol groaned before running towards Seungkwan.

Seungkwan kicked Hansol off the table and the two got into a fight, again. Seungcheol groaned and got out of his seat, planning to go to the pair and give them a nag on table etiquette (not that he had much of it himself.) Then, the rodents suddenly kept quiet and returned to their seats. Seungcheol raised a brow. It wasn't just them. The other guests sat upright at the table except for those who were too unconscious.

They had a guest.

Grinning, Seungcheol got back to his seat. He could hear footsteps wandering through the wet leaves leading to the 'party'. Finally, things were getting less boring. Will it be another regular party-goer of his or a citizen from another part of wonderland? Whoever it is, he hoped that they could bring life to this half-dead party.

Well, the person that showed up wasn't all he expected.

There she stood, puzzled and lost whilst clad in a white dress with a blue apron over. The black striped stockings and blue bow added a cute touch. Her hair was a bright pink and short, barely touching the collar of her dress. A boyish appeal yet adorable. Seungcheol couldn't help fawning over her, especially since he never saw her before. He knew almost everyone in Wonderland or at least those who had a presence and a face.

"Welcome, my dear." Seungcheol chimed as he sipped his tea.

The others at the table turned to look at her, most with disinterest, some with hospitality beaming out.
She looked around nervously, her hands griped on the hem of her dress. Maybe she's a bit timid and shy. She walked towards Seungcheol or The MadHatter as he was known. He smiled at her, giving her the charm he'd give to appeal to the ladies.

Well, she isn't shy at all.

The girl with a dainty bow on her head grabbed Seungcheol by the collar, pulling him towards her. Seungcheol, a smile still plastered on his face but this time a little surprised, stared at her in confusion. Looking closer, he noticed how pale she was and how much taller he was. She gritted her teeth.