Desires of a healthy male

Mingyu's pov

Mingyu had just ended his classes and he was feeling dozy. He plopped himself on one of the benches at one of the many school gardens. A few students passed but otherwise, it was strangely quiet. It was a good thing as he needed rest. He lay back against the bench and looked at his watch.

2.30pm

He had plenty of time before he needed to go home. Today was strangely peaceful. He had nothing on, an empty schedule and it just so happened that he hadn't bumped into his friends yet, especially Wonwoo. He let out a yawn before deciding that he should just take a nap. No one was going to scold him for napping out in the garden anyways. The soft sun rays were minimised by the clouds and the trees swayed gently against the wind.

"Guess I'll take a nap." Mingyu said as he closed his eyes, his bag resting beside him, a badge he didn't realise pinned on it.

----------------------
(Note: This going to be a little Pg13 so if you can't handle some of those ahem scenes, close your eyes)

"Mingyu! Kim Mingyu!" There was the sound of someone calling his name but Mingyu ignored.

"Wake up!"

"I'm awake!!" Mingyu sprang up as someone hit him in the gut.

Mingyu was stunned.

He looked around and realised that he wasn't in school anymore but in an unfamiliar room, his hands tied to a pole behind him and him kneeling down on his knees. Wait, what's going on?!

He looked at the person standing in front of him and then blinked a few times, not believing what he saw. It was Junhui, a friend of theirs, in a butler uniform, wearing a pair of old fashioned spectacles and holding a notebook in his hand. Wait, what-

"Please, wait patiently while I get the young master. You're going to be so terribly sorry when you realise what you have done." Jun said emotionlessly as he walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

"Wait?! Jun, come back here! Who's the young master? What young master?!!" Mingyu cried out, very confused.

It's okay Kim Mingyu, calm down. Calm down...

He took a deep breath and examined his surroundings. He was in creepily clean room which only furniture was the cabinet at the corner of the room. The floor was spotless and the pole that Mingyu was tied to was awkwardly out of place.

"Wait, why am I tied up anyways?" Mingyu asked himself as he tried pulling his hands out of the rope but to no avail.

The rope was tied tightly and expertly, only hurting Mingyu as he attempted to break free. He sighed. He could only wait for the so called young master to come down and 'punish' him for whatever he did wrong. He was in the school garden before he fell asleep, how did things get to this point?

Mingyu stared at the ash-brown wooden door when it suddenly opened. Jun walked in but the person behind him almost scared the living daylights out of Mingyu. He couldn't believe his eyes, in fact he wasn't even sure if he was just seeing things. The doubts he had disappeared when the person spoke in the all too familiar deep voice that resounded in Mingyu's ears.

"Well, if it isn't my dear Mingyu." Wonwoo smirked as he walked towards Mingyu, the younger just stared at him in surprise. Mingyu didn't like how Wonwoo sounded, amusement in his voice as if Mingyu was a toy.

"What? Wonwoo, help get me out of these ropes!" Mingyu huffed, pulling at the ropes again.

Wonwoo laughed evilly, completely different from the usual him and bent down to look at Mingyu in the eye. Mingyu couldn't describe how cold yet beautiful Wonwoo's eyes looked at that moment but it just made the hair on his back stand at its ends.