prologue

Bloom, Stella, Flora, Musa, Tecna, and Aisha/Layla had just moved into this new house with their step mom. Their mom tells them to get their stuff put away in their room then their going to town. The girls did everything their mother said. If they didn't they would be cut. Or punched. Or worst. They went and put their stuff in their new rooms. Came down stairs and left with their step mother for town.
"Bloom I miss dad." Aisha said.
"I know I miss him to aisha." Bloom said.
"I wish we were with dad I hate mom." Tecna said. Which resulted in their mother slapping her.
"Do you ever speak about him around me you little brat." Their mother yelled. She drug them in their house and into the kitchen. "Arms now." She said grabbing a knife. The girls rolled up their sleeves and you could see where old cut were and started healing and where newish cuts were from the days before. Their mother cut their wrist and sent them to bed with no food. The girls couldn't do anything about it cause they were to weak to fight back. They went upstairs and started crying. They started talking about going to school the next day.
"I can't wait to go to school just to get away from her." Stella said. Flora got up and went to go get the first aid kit. She wrapped all her sisters wrist up first then her own. They sat their and cried. Then they got into bed and went to sleep waiting for the next day to come. They cured their welds to sleep.