(The girls singing)

The girls and guys were going back to school today since they had all stayed in the hospital with flora. The girls where at their lockers talking.
"So girls do you think they will care that you all stayed with me in the hospital instead of coming to school." Flora asked.
"Who cares your our sister we werent leaving you." Musa said.
"Thanks musa." Flora said.
"So guys what do you think we're doing in music today." Tecna asked.
"Teachers going to call on someone and you get to decide if you want to sing alone or if you want to sing with someone." Riven said.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" the girls screamed at musa hit riven by accident.
"Oh my gosh riven I'm so sorry. You scared me." Musa said apologizing to her boyfriend. To make up for it she kissed him on the cheek.
"Ok we'll we know to be standing in front of you girls before we speak." Brandon said and scared Stella. But before she hit him he caught her hands.
"Sorry babe. So can you use instruments or is it a capella." Stella said.
"Either." Helia said.
"Cool hopefully she calls on us girls to sing." Aisha said.
" Why." Nabu asked.
"Because we ha.........." Stella started but flora covered her mouth.
"Because we have this passion for music." Flora said.
"Is that what you were going to say Stella." Brandon asked.
"Kinda. I am not as smart as flora to use big smart words like her." Stella said.
"Hey let's get to class before were late." Timmy and tecna said at the same time.
"Ok that was creepy. But tecna and Timmy are right come on." Flora said. Then they all headed to music.
"Oh hello again girls. Flora I'm so sorry you had to go to the hospital. Are you ok my dear." The teacher Mrs. VanAalsburg or Mrs. V for short asked flora.
" Yes ma'am I'm fine. Thank you." Flora said then took her seat.
"Ok class we are going to have people come up and sing. Flora why don't you start us off." Mrs. V said.
"Umm actually me and my sister are in a band called the winx can they go up with me." Flora asked.
"Well what do all of you do in this band." Mrs. V asked.
"Well bloom is lead singer. Aisha plays the drums. Stella and musa play electric guitar. I play acoustic guitar. And tecna plays keyboard." Flora said.
"Well if you have your instruments then go ahead and start. I would really love to see what you guys can do." Mrs. V said.
"Ready girls." Flora asked.
"Always flora." Musa said. The girls stood up and got on the platform at the front of the class. They got all their instruments set up.
                The winx started playing your the one. Video up above you can play it now.
When the girls were done everyone applauded. The girls smiled. The teacher came up and told t)email that  they should play somewhere public.
"Yea that would be so cool." Flora said excited.
"I agree with flora. How about we try and find somewhere we can preform after school is over girls." Musa said ready for after school.
"Ok" all the girl shouted. The high fived.
"So it's settled after we school we look for someone who wants a band to play." Flora said. The girls nodded agreeing. A couple of more people sung some songs then the bell rang. The girls hand went threw all their classes and was now heading to the parking lot to meet up with their boyfriends.
"Hey girls over here." Riven yelled.
"Their they are. We have looked over like the whole dang parking lot." Musa said as she kissed riven on the cheek.
"Hey girls we still need to find a place to preform remember." Bloom said. Then she kissed sky.
"Actually me and tecna already found a place we just need to go and sign some papers. Then we need to get some outfits." Flora said. She kissed helia. Then everyone was staring at them. " What." Flora asked.
"When did you 2 get together." Musa asked.
"And since when do you want to go shopping." Stella added.
"We've been dating for a while. I don't really like shopping but we need new outfits f were gonna preform." Flora said.
"So where are we performing at anyways?" Musa asked.
"The fruity music bar on the beach 5:00 so we need to hurry up its already 3:15." Flora said.
"Oh no we're not gonna have enough time. Girls go now now now. Move move move." Stella said.
"Girls were going to have to split up." Tecna said.
"Ok aisha bloom. You come with me and well do the shopping." Stella said.
"Well go with them come on nabu and sky." Brandon said.
"Bye girls." The rest of the guys and girls said. "Bye guys." They said.

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry it took so long to update guys. I tried to make it entertaining and had writers block for soooo long.

Merry Christmas guys hope you have a fun time. And if I don't get to update for a while happy New year's.