Chapter 8

Our kiss is slow and passionate, filling me up with desire. He grabs my face with both hands and I wrap my arms around his neck. He then pushes me down and I ruffle his hair as he starts to kiss my neck. My breaths become heavy and oh god I feel so good. His hand starts to go up my shirt and goosebumps run up my body. He goes back to my lips and I'm ready for more but he leans back. I lean forward to return my lips with his but he sits up a bit and I bite my lower lip of disappointment. He leans down and whispers against my ear, "We should take this somewhere else, love, before this gets to heated." I nod and get back up. He helps me down and takes my hand and walks towards the gym. We stop in front of it and he looks at me. He looks at me like I'm suppose to do something...."Oh right the key..." I take it put of the little pocket in shirt and open the door. Once inside, I lock it and he grabs my waist and once again kisses me. "Newt..." he carries me towards my bed the kiss remaining unbroken and he puts me down gently. As my shirt goes off and his too...the rest is a blur of pleasure and desire... one thing for sure, the night was amazing.

I wake up alone like always. The blanket covering my naked body. I get up slowly and I feel sore down there. Shit... I take a shower and change. As I come out of the gym, Minho's right in the door. "You're late slinthead...." "Sorry um..I" "Had a headache I know Newt told us but he told me otherwise.....I know when those Gladers lie so he isnt stupid and told me about last night," he smirks. "Forget about it let's just run the stupid maze." I get ready and even though the Doors are already open, we still head in. After the run and the jog towards the Map Room, Newt catches up to us. "Marty, we need to talk....." "Oh okay um Minho is it--" "You lovers go ahead but don't let this get involved in my schedule." He leaves us and I want to talk to Newt about last night and what's next for us but he answered my question by saying, "Marty...out of everybody here I'm extremely glad you chose me and I don't wanna skip the chance of asking you if you're--" "Yes I am yours I will be yours." And I kiss him not caring the half the Gladers are staring at in the middle of the Glade. I hear Alby call him and I'm afraid he's in trouble but instead Alby comes up to us and says, "Finally you two get it going. Almost wanted to get stuck in the maze on purpose because I hated seeing you two so desperate." I can't help but laugh and everything for now is okay. 

I still need to meet up with Minho and as I go into the woods I see George sitting under a tree. "Hey George!" "Oh Marty um *sniff, sniff* where you heading?" "The Map Room. Are you okay?" He gets up quickly and wipes his face and he holds a dying daisy. "I'm fine you should get going. Don't want  Newt getting worried uh." His eyes are watery and reddish and forces a laugh and smile. I really want to help him. "George you don't look so good. I'm calling Clint and Jeff." "No..I doubt the Medjacks can fix heartbreak." He goes silent and I don't understand what he means."Heartbreak? What do you mean?" He lets out a groan and ruffles his hair. "You don't get Marty...you're so blind..."  "George," "No Marty...stop...you can't see how in love I am with you." "George...I'm sorry"  "No Marty please it isnt your fault. I understand I'm not good enough for you." "No George please just let me--" "NO MARTY!! OKAY?! YOU DON'T LOVE ME YOU LOVE NEWT I GET IT YOU TWO DIDN'T NEED TO BE ASSHOLES AND RUB IT IN EVERYONE'S FACES ESPECIALLY MINE!!" He leaves with a face full of tears. I feel guilty in a way, it's weird. I plan to talk to him later about this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I havent updated guys but here you go sorry it's short I mean just I think Imma start with a fresh page to start all the action 

(PS TO ALL THE SMUT LOVERS): I believe this is a cute story so I didn't want anything hardcore lol but soon in future stories I will trust...