3 basketballs

Dedicated to @-LadyJay-
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Few weeks earlier
Jay sat nervously and anxiously on the marble counter top of the bathroom she shares with her boyfriend Zach. Jumping slightly at the ringing of the timer, "3 mins." She whispers picking up the two pregnancy tests. Both reading:positive.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Christmas Day🎄

"Okay everybody what do you say we start opening gifts now?" Zach's mom asked.

Everyone agreed and started passing presents around. I got up and walked towards the tree and grabbed the 3 boxes.

One big,medium size,and a very small one,and sat them in front of Zach.

"Thank you baby girl,but you didn't have to get me anything.But since you did I'm keeping them." He smiled,kissing my cheek. Everyone laughed.

I smiled nervously. Zach unwrapped the first big box and opened it and pulled a basketball out of the box with the word Expecting... Written on it he looked at the ball slightly confused as was everyone else.

"Open the other ones babe." He raised an eyebrow but opened the next one that read In...Everyone still confused, Zach was more confused than ever.

"What is th-" "shhhh just open the last one Z" she said anxiously. Zach opened the last one "34 weeks." Everyone gasped. Zach turned towards we with wide eyes as he read my shirt Hi daddy! Smiling brightly I said

"Merry Christmas" Zach jumped up and wrapped me in a tight hug jumping up and down yelling "I'm a daddy! I'm a daddy! I'm a daddy!" I giggled loudly. Everyone clapped and cheered. Zach dropped to his knees and kissed my stomach repeatedly "hey little one I'm your daddy." My eyes started watering looking at my future family.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
A/N this is my first imagine hope I did okay Jay.
Don't forget Vote and Comment requests are still open.
-breezyy✨💞