Your Present✨

Dedicated to one of my favorite authors Dxivergently-Spawned
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
The sun's blinding rays shines brightly through the sheer curtains of the couples million dollar mansion.

Kaitessa rolled over but her hand hit a cold spot,where her husband was supposed to be.

She sat up,ran her fingers through her tangled head,and clutched the silk sheets tightly around her bare chest.

"Mike?" No response

"Mike..?" Still no response. The brown-skinned women looked beside her and grabbed her phone.

Hubby❤️💍💦🏀:
Went to practice,didn't want to wake you,you look so beautiful when you sleep. I love you babygirl😘.

Kaitessa smiled as she read the message. Her eyes got big as she looked at the date on her phone October 11th. She hit her self in the forehead and let out a big sigh. Shit, it's Mike's birthday..! She fell back on the bed letting her phone hit the carpeted floor. As she laded there thinking of how she could've forgotten her love's birthday. 

Not only that but there was a unpleasant feeling in her stomach that made her kick the sheets off and sprint in the bathroom and kneel at the toilet bowl while bringing up the contents from her stomach. Flushing the toilet, rinsing her mouth out. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and though back to last night...Mike didn't use a condom. Leaning with her head in her hands on the marble bathroom counter. Still being married for only 4 months...does Mike even want kids? She put her hands on her flat stomach "Let's go see daddy."
              ✨✨✨1 hour later✨✨✨
Cake...check
Dinner...check
Decor...check
...Gift...check

Kaitessa smoothed out her white and black dress and fluffed her hair in mirror, trying to steady her breathing as she saw the headlights from Mike's car in the driveway. She hurried downstairs careful not to trip in her heels. Greeting Mike as he opened the door and stepped inside.

"Happy Birthday Mikeyyy!" Kaitessa shouted while smiling brightly.

Mike smiled at his wife and gripped her tiny waist in his large hands pulling her close kissing her full on the lips

"Thank you beautiful." "Anything for you handsome." Kaitessa guiding her husband to the kitchen table she sat him down,with his food in front of him. While eating he look at the women sitting across from him. "Your not eating." She shook her head sipping a glass of water. He shrugged and continued eating.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
"Wifeyyy you know you can cook your ass off right."

She smiled as she giggled "Thank you." Mike wrapped his arms around her from behind she turned around and pecked his lips. Mike making the kiss longer than just a peck. She pulled away know where this was going.

"Present time."

Mike groaned playfully

"Come along baby." Ughh here come the nerves again. Breath Kait just breath.

Mike plopped down on the couch "okay what is it."

"Hold on stay right here." Kaitessa went to her purse and grabbed the little blue box wrapped with a cute bow at the top for some unknown reason she feels like it's a boy.

Mike grabbed the box from his wife and smiled a he opened it and his hands froze in place. He grabbed the pregnancy test out the box and looked at it then his wife then back at the test a nd stood up. Picking up Kaitessa twirling her around and laughing loudly. Both with tears in their eyes look at each other Mike got on his knees kissed her stomach whispering I love you to the unborn child. Then stood up kissing his wife with an "I love you." Coming from his mouth. "I love you too."
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
I think I did good with this one. Hope you enjoyed Kaitessa
Don't forget comment vote and follow
-breezyy✨💕