Right Here

Here you go KristinaMarieea hope you enjoy girly✨❤️
__________________________
"Oh my gosh." It's like a blizzard out there I said looking back at my aunt Jodi.

"I know sweetie but do you think it's was a good idea for you to Christmas shopping like that." She asked motioning towards my 8 and a half months pregnant belly.

I signed and looked down at my belly and rubbed "yea auntie I'm fine it's just my feet are swollen hurting and a little. But other then that I'm fine."

Being the over dramatic Aunt she is she snatched the bags out my hands and pointed towards the stairs that lead upstairs

"Get up there and rest yourself,it's not good for the baby,plus you could pop at any second."

"Yea your right,night Auntie." I smiled kissing her on the cheek and made my way upstairs.

I pushed open the brown wooden door of my aunt's room upstairs. I sighed and sat on the bed looked out the window I really miss Steph being at the autograph signing in New York,I hope he's okay. I thought as I drifted off to sleep.
________1 hour later_______
I awoke startled and in pain. I groaned and leaned forward gripping the bed sheets. I feel a wet spot on the bed sheets and water down my leg. My water broke. "Oh my-AUNT JODI!!"

Before I knew it she was right by my side and on the way to the hospital.

Just breath Kristina breath. I told myself reaching for my phone in my lap  "How far is the nearest hospital." I panted "about 15,20 minutes,we'll be there in 5 the way I'm driving." Please don't crash.

"Hello." "Oh-my Steph!" I clenched my teeth together as another contraction came. "What's wrong babygirl." Steph nearly shouted in the phone. "S-Steph t-the baby is coming!" I could hear shuffling and talking in the back,Steph sounded like he was getting upset. "Babygirl I'll be there as soon as I can I love you and you can do this." "I love you more." Tears streaming down my face.
_________Hours later________
This Hurts Like Hell. "Ahhhhhh!" I screamed squeezing my aunt's hand as I pushed and she brushed the hair that was sticking to my face out the way.

I love you,you can do this. Steph's voice echoes in my head. Wait. Steph,Steph where is he?!

"One more big push!" The doctor yelled
I felt somebody grab my other hand but didn't have time to knowledge who the person was because my baby has just been born.

"It's a girl!" The doctor announced. She look at the stranger next to me "would you like to cut the cord sir?" She asked with the scissors in her hand. I shot up "wait what no,he is not cutting the cord,my husband was supposed to cut the cord." I trailed off the tears forming again.

The strange man pulled of his mask and reveled Steph. I gasped he smiles tears forming in his eyes as he cuts the cord of our baby girl.

"What would you like to name her?" The nurse asked.

"Gia"
__________________________
A/N Sorry to KristinaMarieea for the wait girly I was having problems with me connection and wifi

Don't forget comment,vote,follow love y'all merry Christmas-breezyy✨💕