The Boss

Dedicated to brxanab12 hope you enjoy
________________________
Explicit😏

"I'm so sick of him." Briana stressed. She's talking about her jackass of a boss DeMarcus Cousins.

He is the most ignorant,selfish,rudest man I've ever met,I don't even know why I agreed to be his freaking assistant.

"Briana!" I heard a booming voice. Speak of the devil.

He barged into my office pushing the door so it banged against the tan colored wall. I shot up from my desk and gasped.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I shouted

He rolled his eyes "what the hell are you taking about,look did you finish my reports or not." He asked annoyed

"...yes they're almost do-"Almost! God,you probably the laziest dumbest assistant I've ever hired,I don't even know why I hired you." He said turning around sighing and shaking his head.

That's the last time he gets to disrespect me. I got up and grabbed him by his arm.

"Look!" I said pointing my finger at him "you are the most ignorant disrespectful ass nigga I've ever met. Do you kiss your mama with that mouth? I know she raised you better than that to disrespect a woman. Talk to me like that one more time Ima put my foot so far up your ass we gon be walking home together." I said angrily.

His face showed a mixture of emotions,anger,shock,deviousness,curious,...but the one that really stood out was Lust.

He closed my office door and locked it without taking his eyes off me. His stare was so intimidating but it made me hot.

He pulled me close to his body by my small waist in his large hands. I can feel his heavy breathing on my neck. He ran his noes along my neck to my ear.

"My,my,my Ms.Briana you just fucked up. Kissing the outer shell of my ear down to my neck trying to find my sweet spot. My eyes fluttered close trying not to let a moan out my hand gripped the edge of my desk,as he moved down to my chest right above my breast.

"M-Mr.Cousins p-please stop." I gasped. Demarcus look at me deeply "I just want to thank you for standing up to me like that,no one ever talked to me like that before...I love it."

I felt his hand go under my dress and placed it on the waist band of my lace panties rubbing my heat. "Mmhmm" I moaned in his ear "you're so wet babygirl." I pulled off his blazer and ripped open his button down shirt as he kissed me deeply sticking his tung in my mouth. "Please hurry daddy,I need you so bad." "Tell me what you want baby." He asked teasingly pulling my dress down making it hit the floor.

"F-fuck me daddy p-please." I begged

"Anything for you."

I gasped and gripped his shoulders as he pushed into me. He started rocking slowly with full strokes. I dug half moons in his shoulders. He sped up with less full faster strokes. "D-Deeper,harder." The only sound were skin slapping against skin and our moans and grunts.

My climax crept up on me like a sneaking cat "I-I'm about t-to cum, oh my gosh-shit." I screamed with my nails raking down his back. He hissed at the content as we rode out our highs together.

"You gon finish all my reports right."

"Yes."I said giggling 

He kissed my flushed cheek.
______________________
Merry Christmas Eve everyone😋🙌🏾🎄🎊