Brother VS Boyfriend

alyssacurry30 hope you enjoy girly😊
_________________________
"But baby it's the holidays." I wined looking at my boyfriend of 3 years

"Yea,babygirl I understand that but do we have to invite your brother."

I looked at him blankly "that's my brother."

"You know that boy don't like me." Steph said wining

"We-" I started just then my phone rang signaling that it's my brother.

Chris Brown.

"Chrisyyyy." I said excitingly in the phone

"My baby sister...what's up."

"Nothing just chillin with Steph." I said looking over at him to see him throwing a small basketball in the air.

I heard Chris groan, I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know what the hell you saw in him." Chris said scolding me

"Chris please don't start this" I said sighing "look Steph and I are have a little something over here and I was wondering if you and some of our friends and the kids can come over?"

A few mins later Chris took a deep breath "Y-yea sure we'll be over there,what time?."

I smiled

"Around 5"

"Ight I gotta go I'll see you later."

"Okay I love you big bro tell Royalty I said Hi."

"I will love you to lil sis."

We both disconnect the call. I looked over at Steph to see him staring at me.

"What." I giggled "I don't know why you did that." Steph said looking stressed.

I walk behind him wrapping my arms around his waist kissing the back of his neck. "Babyyy,it'll be fine honey." I ran my fingers tips up and down his arms "can I relieve some of that stress." He look over his shoulder at me. In a quick flash I'm over his shoulder giggling while Steph is running up the stairs.
________________________
4:50 The clock read

I look in the mirror at my grey spaghetti strap dress the stops above the knee with light brown sandals. I made sure my lip stick wasn't smeared. Steph came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You look beautiful." I turned around pecking his lips. "What kind of kiss was that." He said scrunching his face up

Ding Dong

I look at Steph,he look at me, I pecked his lips two more times before going to get the door.

"Heyyy" I smiled brightly at everyone,in walked. Chris,Royalty,Tyga,King,Monty,Fetty,His Kids,Kid Ink,August,Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr,even some of the players.

Chris embraced me in a big hug kissing my forehead.

"Where that dude at what's his name Steve?" Chris questioned trying to be funny

"Please be nice to him,I really really love him and I don't care what you have to say about him he's a really good guy please give him a chance."

I couldn't tell the emotion on his face so I just walked away

"Come on everyone lets start eating." I announced
________________________
We're all sitting down,talking laughing telling stories. Steph is sitting on for playing with the kids. I smile it at them thinking that's gonna be us one day.

Chris is just sitting back not really saying anything just watching

I look down to see King,god he's getting so big I pick him up and sit him on my lap.

"So what do you say we all open presents."

"Yayyy!" All the kids shouted jumping up and down.

Steph stoop up and cleared his throat to get everyone's attention

"Baby girl can you come up here please." I looked confused but stood up and walked over.

"We've been together for 3 years now and your the most precious valuable them to me,I love you more than anything in the world. I love you more than basketball the game it's self. I want to be your everything I want to be your lover,bestfriend,partner in crime,supporter,your other half,your forever. You are my queen and I want you to meet me a the end of the alter in a pure white wedding dress." He spoke getting down on one knee pulling out a red velvet box opening it to revel a Platinum Certified 3ct Princess-cut Diamond Engagement Ring. "Marry me?"

The tears would not stop flowing I couldn't even talk my hands covered my mouth as I gasped. I nodded my head fast

"Yes?,yes,Yess." Steph said slipping the  gorgeous ring on my finger standing up he embraced me in a passionate kiss. Everyone clapped standing up. Chris stood up and walked over to us and signed.

"I can see that you love my sister and I bless this marriage and your a good man and you better be a good man to my lil sis." Chris spoke sternly.

"Thank you bro." Steph said giving Chris some dap.

"Aye but peep this if you hurt her or even make her sad or cry. I knocked ya teeth down ya throat and make sure you miss an entire season of playing."

Everyone laughed. I put my arms around both of them "my favorite boys."
_________________________
Hope you enjoyed don't forget share comment vote and follow breezyy✨💕