Imagine #3: First Kiss with Ethan

Your POV:

My friend was throwing a party and I decided to go. I'm normally not a party-er but my friend invited my crush, Ethan Dolan, so I decided to go. Since it was winter I wore a pair of skinny jeans, a low-cut top and a knit cardigan. When I got there everyone was already drunk. I was a little late getting there so I wasn't surprised. Y/f/n saw me and rushed over.

"Y/n!" she yelled, "I didn't think you were going to show up!"

She was clearly drunk. As you could tell by her loud voice and slurred words.

"Ethan's around the corner with Grayson," she said a bit more quiet.

"Great," I said excited. I walked to where she pointed and saw Ethan with his brother. They were with friends, talking and laughing. I could tell Ethan wasn't drunk but everyone else was.

"Damn doesn't he look good!" Y/f/n said. "I have an idea," she said with a smirk.

"Oh God. What are you thinking?" I asked nervous.

She smiled and walked over to the group of boys. She wrapped her arms around Grayson and Ethan.

"Seven minutes in heaven time!" She yelled.

My heart started beating faster. Seven minutes in heaven is the game where you go in a closet with a guy for seven minutes. We all gathered around in the living room while y/f/n collected the boys' names and put them in a bowl.
Once everyone's names were in, she turned to me and smirked.

"I think y/n should pick first," she said.

I put my shaking hand in the bowl and picked a piece of paper. When I read the name my heart stopped. I stared at it not believing my eyes.

"Who did you get?" Asked Ethan.

I looked up at him nervous. His eyebrows were scrunched and he looked confused.

"You," I said quietly.

His face immediately dropped and he looked very nervous. I stood up and headed towards the closet. I closed the door behind me and waited anxiously for him to walk in. He looked so nervous when he found out I picked him. I was so sure I saw a hint of sadness in his eyes. I heard whispers outside the door before it opened and in walked Ethan. The closet was dark and I could only see the outline of his face. He immediately cupped my face and placed his lips on mine. I was so shocked I forgot to kiss back. He pulled away and I could tell that he looked disappointed.

"I'm sorry. I should've asked," he said guiltily," God I'm so stupid!" He said putting his hands in his hair.

I couldn't let him think I didn't want him to kiss me so I placed my lips on his, this time actually kissing him. He took my cardigan off and I took his shirt off. I lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his hips. He pinned me against the closet door, his arms wrapped around my waist. What seemed like only a few seconds turned out to be a few minutes as the closet door flew up and we stumbled backwards.

"Looks like someone was getting busy," laughed Grayson.