Imagine #27: He Proposes- Ethan

You and Ethan have been dating for three years. You had just moved into a new apartment together in LA that overlooks the ocean. It was 8pm on a Friday night and you had just came home from a long day at work. You tiredly kick your heels off as you walk into your half-unpacked apartment. You walked into the kitchen to find a note on the counter.

My love,

I will be home late tonight. Sorry for the inconvenience. There's a surprise for you in our new bedroom.

Love,

Ethan xo

You smile and put the note down. You walk into your's and Ethan's bedroom to find roses petals all over the bed. There's a beautiful red dress on the bed and a bottle of champagne on the nightstand. You find another note beside the champagne glass. 

My love,

I saw this dress and immediately thought of you. Put it on and enjoy a glass of the champagne. Meanwhile, there's another surprise for you on the balcony. 

Love,

Ethan xo

You take off your work clothes and put on the new dress. It fit you perfectly and looked amazing. You poured yourself a glass of champagne and walked towards the balcony. You became confused when you heard music coming from outside. You opened  the door of the balcony and tears filled your eyes. There, beside a violinist, was Ethan, standing beside a beautifully set table. Ethan smiled when he saw you.

"You look gorgeous," he said as he looked you up and down. He put out his hand for you to come out onto the balcony. 

"Thank you. Ethan, what is go on?" you asked, taking his hand.

"Y/N, we have been together for three years and those three years have been the best years of my life. You've become the reason for my happiness, you've become my everything, my world. I love you so much, Y/N, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you," he knelt down on his knee and reached into his pocket. 

You knew exactly what was going  to happen and you couldn't be happier. Ethan pulled out a red velvet box and opened it to reveal a beautiful diamond ring. He looked up into your eyes and took your left hand. "Y/N, will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

Your eyes started watering from happiness. You were overjoyed. You nodded not being able to speak at first. You managed to get out a "yes" and he smiled from ear-to-ear. He slid the ring onto your ring finger and stood up to give you a hug.  

"I love you so much," he said into your ear.

"I love you too"