Her Revenge (will be sweet)

The beginning

     Jenna was like any other 17 year old who was on summer vacation. She only had a month left before she had to go to school and she decided she wanted to go to the beach and skinny dip after midnight. Infortunatly her two best friends backed out on her at the last minute. They even made her promise to not go. They should know better than to believe her. Jenna had long brunette hair that some even thought was black at times. 5'5", and had the body of a model. What really made people notice her was her eyes. They were violet and some have even commented that they shine more at night. She never understood that, how can eyes stand out more when everything around you is dark. However, this may explain why she only has two friends and why guys always drooled over her but never approached her. They practically ran when she got to close. Most of the time she thought it was funny but other times it made her feel lonely. If only she could find someone who wasn't scared of her.

     Luckily no one was home so she was able to walk out her front door and lock it. She was always left home alone. An only child but even her parents ran from her. Either they were at work all the time or they went on vacation and they never even thought of taking her with them. In fact her dad looked scared of her and her mom was always glaring at her in passing or looked like she was so scared she would crawl into a ball and whimper. I found it was better to avoid them as much as possible. They might not love her but they are her parents and she didn't want to cause them pain and just being in her presents seemed to do just that.

     After looking back toward the house one more time, she began walking to the beach. Luckily her house was only five minutes away. She was a little nervous and because of theis she kept feeling like someone was watching her. She brushed it off and kept walking. Tomorrow was her 18th birthday and she wanted to do something crazy during the first few minutes of it. She knew when she got home she would be going to an empty house where no one cared that she was 18. 

      Since this was her first time going at night and she was a little scared it seemed to take longer to get there but she finally did. She walked almost to the edge of the water and heard what sounded like someone behind her. She quickly turned but saw no one. She decided it had to of been her nerves playing tricks on her. Before she chickened out and ran home she began to strip. first her pants then shirt. Quickly looking around and making sure no one was watching she removed her bra and panties. Then she ran for the water with a smile on her face. Never did she think she would feel this free while doing this. The only thing better would have been if Lane and Jen would have joined her.

     The water was cold but she was happy. It wasn't to often she felt that way. She swam for about an hour and then headed back to shore. She didn't want to risk getting caught. What would she tell her parents if they found out, " Sorry mom and dad, I wanted to do something fun before I came back to an empty house where no one cares about me." Sorry, but that wasn't going to happen. She still had some pride. When she got back to her clothes she realized that her bra and panties were missing. Maybe she had been right that someone followed her. She quickly put on her pants and shirt and began to run home. Thank god her keys were still in her pocket. She reached her door and she could almost feel someone watching her. After many tries she finally got the door open. While closing the door she felt a cool breeze rush past her and she shut the door and locked it. She layed her forehead on the door and let out the breath she had been holding the whole way home.

     She turned to go upstairs and slammed into something hard and cold. Slowly she looked up and screamed. Of course there was no one around to hear her.

     "Who are you, and how did you get in here?" She asked as she tried to back away from from the mysterious guy. He was covered in shadow so she couldn't see his face. This made her even more frightened.

     She reached the wall and felt the light switch, quickly turning it on. If she was going to die she would at least like to know who her attacker was. What she saw took her breath away. He was gorgeous with blond hair, blue eyes, and a body that made her want to drool. "Like what you see?" He asked.

     That was when she realized she had been starring. Why the hell was she starring at him when she should be trying to run. This is what cleared her head and she tried to open the front door. Unforunatly she had locked it and he was already reaching for her. She dodged him and began running up the stairs. She had things up there she could use for a weapon, after all she was home alone most of the time and needed to protect herself. However, with unnatural speed he beat her to the top of the stairs and was holding out her bra and panties. As she slowly walked backwards down the stairs, never taking her eyes off him, she whispered, "It was you who took them."

     "No precious, I needed them so I could find where you lived. After all, I couldn't do what I wanted where anyone could walk up to us." He said like it was obvious.

     Still not uunderstanding she asked, "How would they tell you where I lived?" By this time she had already reached the bottom of the stairs and her eyes wandered looking for something to protect herself with.

     "You won't find anything that will work against me, I am invinsible." He smiled an evil smirk. "I needed this to follow your scent. After all, that is how vampires hunt their next meal. I have to say you smell delicious. Better than most humans." He said while licking his lips and looking me up and down. "In fact your body looks better than most humans. I might have to taste every part of you before I suck you dry."

     "Are you fucking crazy? Vampires don't exist. Go back to the mental hospital where you belong." She yelled then she began throughing everything she could find at him. She just needed to buy some time till she could get a knife out of the kitchen. The house was destroyed but she finally made it . She grabbed the the biggest knife and on the side it said sterrling silver. However, before she could get a good grib he was on her and the knife flew across the floor. He had her pinned and no matter how much she fought she couldn't get free. In one swift move he ripped off her clothes and she was lying naked under him. She was a virgin and didn't want to lose it this way. She tried to fight more but this seemed to turn him on more. In one swift move he entered her and brutally raped her. For hours she was used as his slave. Finally he seemed satisfied and she was praying he would just kill her. 

     Still pinning her down he looked at her and saw she was still awake. "So you are stronger than you look. Most humans would have passed otu or died while a vampire had his way and to be a virgin when he took her it is unheard of a human surviving. Makes me want your blood so much more. She looked at him with dead eyes and that was when she saw the fangs coming out of his gums. This was the moment she knew vampires really did exist and it was also the moment she decided she was not ready to die. when he bit into her neck he released her hands and that was when she felt the knife. She really hoped that what they said about vampires not likeing silver were true. She grabbed it and stabbed him in the back. He released her and some of his blood fell into her mouth. Before she could spit it out she had accidently swollowed it. While he screamed and tried to remove the knife she got up on her wobbly feet and tried to run for the back door. Unfortantly he got to her first. Held her arms behind her back and bit into her again. This time he was rough and it felt like he was ripping her neck apart. Just before she passed out from loss of blood she heard him say, "That was for stabbing me." The he grabbed her head and broke it.