Chapter 9

A/N: Hello my awesome readers. I am now at 331 reads and I am so excited. 29 votes is amazing to me as well. I want to dedicate this to everyone of you reading my story, commenting, and voting. I started writing this because I was reading all these great stories on watt-pad and it made me start thinking how great it would be if I wrote a story and at least one person liked it. I was hoping for one read but now I have a lot more than that. I hope the story is entertaining you and please feel free to tell me any comment. Good or bad. I am trying and since this is my first story on here I know I have more to learn. Thank you again for reading.

Sincerely

Heather

Chapter 9- Jenny's Parents

           When we arrived to where everyone else was at we saw that they were all faced away from us and talking in hushed tones. Having vampire hearing I was able to make out what they were saying however. They were trying to come up with a plan to save Jenny and Amanda, Ian, and Sarah were all talking about how they were going to rip the head off of whatever took her. I couldn't help but giggle but it was loud enough that the three vampires heard it. They swung around ready to fight whoever was around them. Chris took out a silver stake that looked like it had been through a few vampires. When they realized who was behind them they quickly righted themselves and looked at Jenny in awe. It was obvious that they were surprised to see her and possibly in shock. Sarah was the first to recover and ran to her. She quickly embraced Jenny and said, "What the hell happened?" 

          "When the curse on me was lifted my parents were able to find me. They were really worried so instead of just contacting me through our mind link they decided it would be a great idea to snatch me away." Jenny laughed. "By the way tomorrow my parents will be here to meet everyone."

          Sarah and Ian looked at each other and there was true fear in their eyes. Then I looked at Amanda and she was scared but I could also see amusement. "Hey guys don't worry, they are just coming to meet the ones who rescued her and brought her back while keeping her safe." I replied.

          "Yeah, don't worry. They are going to let me stay here since the one I am watching is still technically alive." Jenny smiled.

           Everyone except Jenny, Derek and myself looked at each other in confusion. "What do you mean the one you are guarding?" asked Chris. I was caught off guard by him talking that it took me a minute to regain my composure.

           "Well let me start from the beginning, some I already told Jenna and Derek but I wanted to wait for the whole story till I was with all of you." Jenny began. "I am a guardian angel and Jenna was or I should say is my charge. 55 years ago I was captured and sent to Brian. You all now the basics about what he did to me. Now that I am free of the curse I am regaining some memories from before it happened. I remember someone telling Brian that now that I was out of the way they could get to the girl. Of course I didn't know what they were talking about at first." She took a breath and then looked at me. "I think they were talking about you. Right after that I was cursed and my tongue was taken out. They were afraid of my parents finding me and me being able to stop them from getting to you. You see I am a very powerful guardian angel and reserved for very special people. I always wondered why I was sent to a girl who didn't seem to be powerful in anyway. I guess I now know." She went on talking about things that had happened to her while there but I found my mind wondering to everything else she had said.

            I know when I was in my human form I wasn't anything important. I was a normal girl doing normal girl things. Sure my parents were gone a lot and I was lonely at times but I was ok with all of that. Why did they want me so bad. Unless they knew who I was before anyone else did. "Jenny, was everyone who had violet eyes being guarded or was it just me?" I interrupted her.