Chapter 13

A/N: I am sorry for the delay in getting this chapter up. I was having computer issues but I think it is taken care of now. Thank you for you patience.

Sincerely

Heather

Chapter 13- Battle Plan

          Two weeks passed way to quickly and Jeff, Andy, myself, Jenny, and Amanda were all meeting to discuss Jeff's plans for the upcoming battle. We were designated as the leaders I guess. Everyone knew I was going to be there but we had a group meeting and they designated the others as my generals in a way. We walked over to Jeff's tent and saw him bent over a map of the area we knew Richard was at. We also different marks all over it and we were all anxious to know what they were for. I knew what my part was but I was worried for my friends and for my mate. If I could do this alone I would just to keep them all out of harms way. I knew a secret that they all didn't. If I died all vampires would die and that is something I have to keep thinking about. I wasn't worried about myself but I was worried about the others. Not all vampires were like Richard. Killing people because they could. 

            Jeff finally looked up from the map and gave us all a pointed look. "I know Jenna you are planning to go in and distract Richard and his men so we could get in place and I believe they will be so consumed with their need to kill you that we will be virtually invisible to them." 

             "I do not want her to go in alone. I will go with her." Said Andy.

             I looked at him and said, "Andy you cannot come with. These are a bunch of vampires who survive off of human blood. They will instantly take you down. I can teleport away from them if I need to. You on the other hand cannot. It would be safer for me to go in alone. Plus you are a very well known vampire slayer and they would know something was going on." I tried to say it quietly because I didn't want to make him feel useless but he would get killed and I would be useless if he died. I already didn't like him coming in later but I knew that would be asking to much.

            "Please take someone with you." He begged.

            I nodded my head and thought for a little bit. Then it hit me. We have someone within our group who has been to Richards and they do not know yet that he has betrayed them. "Amanda go get Micah." Amanda instantly nods and within seconds both are back. Thank god for vampire speed.

             "Hey sis, I was told I was under orders from the queen herself." He jokes

             I laughed but quickly got to business. "Micah, Richard dosen't know you have betrayed him yet right?" I asked

            "I can read his thoughts and no he thinks I am following you and trying to get you. He knows about the other guy dying though. I thought it best to leave him in the dark for now. I might need the advantage with this war and all." He simply stated.

            I smiled and then put my hand on his shoulder. "I need you to come with me when I go into the compound. This way we might be able to get in with very limited trouble. If he thinks you are just bringing me to him so he can kill me himself then we can sneak right past the guards without alerting them to an unknown presence." I looked around to everyone else and all seemed to think it was a good idea.

             "I still don't like you going in but I know why you have to do it. I think it is a good plan to bring Micah along with you." said Andy resigned. 

           Pretty soon we began talking about the rest of the plan. We were going to surround the mansion or compound as Jeff called it. Vampires in first just so we do not have a frenzy of hungry vampires running out to get the humans. As soon as they were signaled that is when the first wave of vampires would attack and then the witches and humans would be after them. Gloria insisted on joining the vampires because she could mask their scents but she would have to be there. We agreed but we assigned her a couple vampires that were to protect her just in case. After all, she was the most powerful witch alive and we knew we were going to need her. She was my greatest and truest friend also.