Chapter 25

Frank and I made out after that, and then retreated to the cemetery, spending a few minutes talking to our loved ones before sitting under our designated tree, Frank's head on my lap.

"Where did Mikey even go?" Frank randomly asked me.

"Huh?"

"He dropped you off at my place and told us to make up, and then after we did, we came here. Your car was still in my driveway, so where did he go?" This question sparked my concern, so I took my phone out of my pocket and texted my brother.

Gee: Hey, little bro. Where you at?

I tried not to think about it, but after 45 minutes of no response, and after Frank bought me Starbucks to try and take my mind off of it, my mind started racing with endless possibilities.

What if he was kidnapped? What if he went to go do something illegal?

Oh shit, what if he tried to kill himself again?

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck-

"Call Mikey," Frank suggested. I nodded, sat my coffee down and picked my phone off of the wooden table we were currently sitting at.

Hey, it's Mikey. Sorry I couldn't answer your call, but be sure to shoot me a message or leave a voicem-

"He didn't pick up," I sighed, clicking the end call button.

"Maybe he's at someone's house," Frank said, trying desperately to reassure me. "Call Patrick, Brendon, Ray, and Ryan. See if he's with any of them."

4 'no, he isn't here' replies later, I was seriously freaking out.

Frank tried to soothe me by spending the night, falling asleep with his arms wrapped around my waist. Every time I started to cry or have an anxiety attack, he'd run his fingers through my hair and hug me tight until it was over.

But even still, I found that all of my energy was put into obsessively worrying about Mikey, hoping to any god out there that he was okay, and that he might've just been spending the night at someone's house. He did have a few friends that I didn't know, so he could've been with one of them... right?

By the next morning, Mom had called the police, Patrick, Brendon and Ray were all calling me every hour or so to see if he had come home yet, and even Frank was starting to panic.

It was at this time that the front door opened, and Mom, Frank and I all looked expectantly, and a wave of relief and anger washed over the room as none other than Mikey Fucking Way walked into the living room.

Without thinking, the first thing I did was jump up and hug him tight, revelling in the fact that he was, in fact, alive, and seemed to be okay.

"Gerard," My mother said in a voice that told me she was counting to ten in order to keep herself from going off on Mikey. "Please talk to your brother. I need to call the police again to let them know that he came back." And without waiting for a reply, she walked out of the room.

"Mikes where the hell were you?" I asked.

"I... Gee, I fucked up bad," He replied.

I instantly dropped my 'mean big brother' act at the tone of his voice. I could tell this was serious, and I knew he wanted me to listen to him. "What happened?" I asked in a calmer tone of voice.

"So, shortly after I shoved you and Frank in the same room to make up, Pete texted me."

"How did he get your number?" My voice instantly became very mom-like.

"He-I... I gave it to him. He told me he'd changed, and that he wanted another chance... So I gave him my number. And so, he texted me and asked if I wanted to go drinking with him. So, I decided to. I thought it would just be a fun night out, and I told myself I wouldn't get drunk." I cringed at his words. I told myself the same thing, once, and that led me to become an alcoholic for a period of time. "And we went back to his place, and... We hooked up."

~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS I HAVE NEWS

SO I'M DEMIBOY

AND I CAME UP WITH A PREFERRED NAME

CHASE

SO IT WOULD MAKE ME SUPER HAPPY IF YOU GUYS COULD EITHER CALL ME SPARK OR CHASE

THANK YOU ILY

~XoChase