Truly.

Sorry for spelling errors. (Trying a new format, tell me what ya think!)

Levi and I had been getting to know each other more and more with each and every passing day. Everyday after school or on the weekends we would meet each other at the cliff, and sit in silence or I would ramble on and on about my day. Levi listened attentively whilst staring at the same sights in the nature. Every single day we would meet up, and we sat here in this exact same spot, Levi always looked so calm and collected while I was the exact opposite, I was the one who was happy on the outside but internally screaming because of my lowering timer that was descending lower but slowly at a quickening pace, though.

I rubbed my tired eyes, looking up at the dull grey clouds that splattered over the night sky. "Do you think it might rain?" I asked Levi, looking to my right and looking up at him since I was laying with my back into the soft green grass that flowed with the wind underneath my body. Levi gave out a sigh, before looking up at the sky, like as if he was trying to figure out a mystery that laid behind the dark grey clouds that overlapped the shining stars. "The night sky isn't as pretty as it used to," Levi replied, but totally dodged my other question, not that I minded. "Well, what do you mean by that?" I asked, putting my hands on my stomach and turning my head back to the sky, a soft look formed on my lips, almost like as if it was a small little smile that made my lips twitch with the pleasure of the feeling of having a smile on my face.

"I mean, the clouds just sort of, dull everything in the night sky away. The moon doesn't glow as bright and the stars don't shine as plentiful as they did before the dark clouds rolled in." Levi described, looking at me with his grey eyes for a split second before he locked his eyes onto the sky above both of us. "But the sky is still pretty," I sat up, stretching my arms in front of me, "Just because the clouds are there doesn't mean that it isn't pretty. The moon is still glowing and the stars are still shining. As long as they are there, in place and in harmony, then they are still as pretty as they are even without the clouds." I mumbled the ending mainly to myself, but I could tell Levi heard me because he flash his gaze to me before turning his head back to the main thing he was observing. The sky. "Levi, we should have a bet." I said, looking at the sky but taking quick glances to his face that was dull but his eyes were swallowed with the look of something that was indescribable.

"No way brat." By now, throughout the course of the time we have spent together, I knew by now not to fight with him about the name 'brat.'. I just stopped scoffing at the mean nickname towards me. "Why not?" I let out a low chuckle, and kept my eyes locked on the side of his face. Now he had turned his head a locked eyes with me. "Because I'll lose.." He said seriously. This time, I closed my eyes, and shook my shoulders from laughing at his unfunny joke. "You seriously look like someone who never loses a bet." I responded, smiling brightly still from the joke. "Yeah, well." He didn't add onto anything after that, still locked eyes with me. "Come on, make a bet." I leaned closer and nudged him with my elbow. But he grasped onto it tightly.

"What is this bet?" I was going red from how close the two of us were, but Levi didn't seem fazed by the fact that the tips of our noses were almost touching, but distanced only by an inch or two or three. He was still only looking at me and into my eyes, which made my heart thump hard against my chest, scared that he could probably hear it thumping so loud and quick. "How long is this gonna last?" Is the bet I was going to say, but it made it seem like I was asking how long we were going to be so close. "2 seconds." He let go of my elbow and looked away while I back my head further away and looked at my feet. "You lost." Levi retorted after a long silence. "Oh, yeah?" I asked, turning my head to see him actually looking at me instead of looking at the dark clouds that washed over the bright stars. "We never shook on it." I waved my finger a little, smirking in satisfaction. Levi nodded a little before looking away from my gaze on him.