On

I walked next to Levi, the silence between us still fresh and thick as we heard the people around us walking and talking. It was rounding down to the last weeks, the last months until summer would start and I would go to college, or anywhere but this place. It was just one thing that held me back from leaving for right now. Levi. He was the only thing in this town I didn't want to leave behind because I deeply was in true love with him. And it was alright with me. Armin didn't count because he was sweet and kind and my bestfriend. He was going to be just fine with me leaving. I was just holding him back from the real dreams he wanted to achieve. Armin always told me not to believe that. I believed my own lies so much that I thought they were the truth.

"So, why did you make me sneak out?" I asked Levi, still walking in my pajamas as he never gave me the time and just rushed me to the window and wanted me to escaped to this 'wonderland' he spoke so much of as I was climbing down my own house. "We are almost there." Levi didn't make eye contact me, not that it wasn't unusual of him to not look at anyone in the eyes much. We stopped and Levi held up a blindfold, making me raise my hand. "Whoa, Levi, take me to dinner first." I chuckled as he tied it on my face. "Shut up I already have," Levi tightened the blindfold and guided me to wherever it was that we were going. "Okay we are here." Levi said after another 5 minutes of walking and before he could have the chance to untie my blindfold I raised my hand, thinking I had stopped him. "How cliche on a scale of 1 to 10?" I asked, a wide grin on my cheeks. "12." Levi answered after a few seconds of thinking and processing my question.

"Yay!" I smiled cheekily, clapping my hands together and then the blindfold was taken off my face. I was standing in the park, in front of my spot on the bench where I had first met Levi. My eyes gasped at the sight in front of me;

-

Dangling strands of glorious lights. All hanging by the blooming trees, some were cherry blossoms. But they all lead to one big oak tree in the middle of the grassy park. The lights lit up the whole park and dazzled brightly, shining down on both Levi and I. "Levi it's beautiful...." I whispered, spreading my arms and turning around, hugging Levi tightly. "Yeah yeah whatever now stop hugging me!" Levi whined, pulling away and had a small tint of pink on his cheeks. I didn't speak up about it. "Whatever." I mumbled, punching his shoulder with a grin. "So you like it..?" Levi asked, backing up and walking backwards as we circled the park.

I mumbled silently and leaned my head to the sky, my eyes still closed as I imagined the lights in my head. "Yeah I love it, alot. Words can't express how thankful I am." I sighed, spinning for a second but then continued to walk on the gravel path. "That's good. I am kinda proud too," Levi mumbled as he walked next to me, leaning his head up like I did but didn't close his eyes like I had done. I peeked one eye open and looked at him, making him look back. "What?" He asked, and I giggled in response, my shoulder shaking joyfully. "Nothing, nothing.. You just look very handsome tonight." I mumbled, looking at his formal outfit. "What are you talking about I always look like this." He huffed. I rolled my eyes with another chuckle. "Whatever."

-

"When are you gonna play me a song?" I asked, as we sat on the bench and watched the lights that still made me smile at the bright lights. "What are you talking about?" Levi asked, and I could just hear him stiffen just at the words I asked. "Hanji told me that you play the piano, and you're good at it too," I sat up and faced him. "She did?" Levi asked in a dark tone and I nodded. "I was just curious about your other hobbies, you never tell me anything Levi." I sighed, looking and making eye contact with him before he flickered his eyes to somewhere else than my own eyes. "Please talk to me, Levi." I whimpered, touching his arm, but made him flinch and stand up. "I have to go." He said firmly but I grabbed his arm once he started to walk away. "Please Levi, you can trust me." I asked again and he sighed, giving in. "Fine." He stated and sat next to me. I crossed my legs criss cross style as I listened to Levi talk.

-

"And that's just why I won't play the piano." Levi shrugged and I nodded understandingly. I didn't relate to his story but I was understanding enough to know what he comes from. "I'm sorry." I hugged him, leaning forward and wrapping my arms around his body and pulling him closer.

"Eren what did I say about the hugs?"

"Whoops! Sorry!"

-

The days seemed endless. I saw Levi everyday and one day he even showed me his grand piano, but refused to play it even though I had never asked in the first place. I would never want to force him into anything that he didn't want to do. It would hurt me more than him. "So Levi," I hummed as I laid on the grass near the cliff; the sun hot and blasting down on us. Levi hummed back in response, but he had said not a single word. I closed my eyes but then turned my head to him, before re-opening my eyes. "What do you see in the sky?" I asked, looking back up at the clouds that were shaped like many things up in the bright blue sky. Levi plopped next to me, scooting a bit closer. He pointed into the air and pointed at one. "This one looks like.... Let me think." I gasped, sitting up and slapping his arm.

"No! You don't think, you just say what it looks like to you." I laid my head on his stomach back down and smiled up at the sky. "Okay geez calm down." Levi said in a sarcastic voice. I rolled my eyes playfully. "Okay it looks like, a turtle, and yea. It just looks like a turtle. Your turn." Levi poked my side and I let out a small giggle, pointing at a different one, the one right next to the cloud Levi was pointing to. "I think that this one looked like a big heart, and a big dinosaur, the one to the right of it, it's trying to chase it away, and the cloud above the two clouds is a star, which I don't know what that symbolizes." I shrugged after my explanation of my view on the clouds. "Hm, what is locked up in your mind?" Levi poked my temple and I let a small smile crawl up to my lips. "You'll see." I pecked his nose and looked back up at the clouds, and named them off with him. All Levi did was hum in response and twirl my hair in his fingers as I talked about the clouds and what they looked like. But inside I knew that he was probably listening to what I was saying and expressing myself over.

"This was fun." I smiled as I hugged Levi, giggling at when he scolded me and growled. "Oh come on Levi. Admit it you are adorable. Not to be selfish or anything but I think I am kinda adorable. You just have to love yourself and stop putting yourself down." I explained, quoting my own mother's words, my eyes closed and a finger in the air slightly. He rolled his eyes and looked at me with soft eyes, that gleamed in the moonlight. "Whatever brat.." He mumbled, punching my shoulder softly. I rolled my eyes with another smile on my face as I waved goodbye. I watched as he walked away, slowly disappearing into the night. "See you for our next clichè?" I asked when he was far enough. "Sure, whatever." I hummed, blinking slowly.

"Whatever.."