Epilogue

“Is this all?” The drugstore clerk had asked me.

                I had said yes and hurried out of the store before even getting correct change given back to me. That was twenty minutes ago – since then, I had moved from the store to my bathroom to the living room with this little miniscule symbol that determined my future. My leg was shaking of excitement, bubbly nervousness, and I fought the smile on my lips when I heard the front door.

                My leg stopped shaking, and my smile altogether dropped. I looked up and saw Zayn walk in the door, setting down his guitar and coming over to me to kiss me on the lips and ask how my day was. How was work? Did the photoshoot turn out alright? What’d you do today? Want to go out to dinner? They were always different thoughtful questions that made me love him even more.

                “Zayn,” I said, taking a deep breath and looking into his everlasting deep brown eyes. “Sit down.”

                He did exactly that. When I looked at him, I wondered how I could have been so lucky to get Zayn Malik as my boyfriend. The name came with baggage, as any former superstar would carry, and it included both good and bad things. The bad got really bad, like when he embarrassed his ex girlfriend on national TV a few months after we’d been together – but the good? It got really good.

                He loved me, kissed me, and gave me butterflies that matched the ones I felt when we first met. Of course, they weren’t under circumstances I would like them to be, but it seemed to bring us on a journey of a lifetime. My boyfriends gaze bored into me until I almost forgot what I was here to tell him.

                “Today I went to the drugstore,” I blurted, not thinking about where I was really going with this confession.

                Zayn lifted his brows, amused. “Oh yeah? What’d you get?”

                I bit my lip and looked over at the open bathroom door. Sitting on the counter where we can both see them was a little pink box that could be instantly recognized from TV ads an billboards – the international sign of Am I pregnant?

                His eyes followed my gaze until he paused. Then, his eyes snapped to me. And then my stomach.

                “Lela…” Zayn said, holding my hand tightly. “Well?”

                I smiled again, tears filling up my eyes. “I’m pregnant.”

________________

as always my epilogue is short and sweet, leaving the ending to your imagination :)

I LOVED writing this story and i hoped you loved reading it!

as of right now, i'm not writing anymore stories on wattpad. Maybe that will change, maybe not. we'll see! I'll keep you all updated :) 

but for right now, I LOVE YOU and I HOPE YOU LOVED THIS STORY