Memories

Warning not my best chapter so I'm trying to edit it...if you think there's something I should edit...then comment...

I was bored, tired and feeling like blowing something up...what...IM INSANE GOD DAMNIT!...

I sighed tiredly then proceeded to turn into basically a humanoid tornado then flew off towards a waterfall I claimed my home by hollowing the middle out.

It was quite a beautiful place...the waterfall connected into a large river that then went to a slightly...well...let's just say...it connects to a lake that may or may not have killed about twenty people...but oh well...

I landed before turning back to my normal form...and now...I'm bored...

Like really...really...bored...

I dramatically collapsed on the floor staring at the ceiling before something caught my attention...

Yep...I hear footsteps...

I groaned, getting onto my feet before jumping down using the air to land without a sound...

Oh look...my favourite...scientists....yaaay...the assholes who made me what I am...

How do I know they're the same scientists...the fact that they wear a symbol that looks like a strand of DNA on their left arm...

I felt my body turn to fire and oh looky blue fire...I must be extremely pissed...too bad for them...

I smirked then released a screech much like that of a banshee...or my mother when I was destroying her lab...which killed her in the process...was I sad?...hell no she was a bitch...

I smiled watching the scientists look around in horror before hauling ass away from me and to what will most likely be their lab...

Silly scientists...now your kinda screwed...

I ran after them and watched them enter a small metal shack that worked as an elevator...

I jumped in as they pressed the button not seeing me at first until they felt the heat and turned to look at me in shock.

I waved then lit them on fire listening to them scream before sirens filled the air as the doors to the elevator opened to reveal countless guards standing there with their guns aimed at me...

This...is gonna be fun...

I screeched again then waved my arms towards the guards sending blue flames towards them...

I smiled again and walked through the ash filled hallways to what I think was their room they used for creating subjects in tanks...

Let's see what's through door number one I turned grabbing the guard who was trying to sneak up on me and threw them through the doors...

What does DNA stand for c; ...
National Dyslexic Association ;D
Bah Dum Tss...I'm going to hell...