Turning To Stone

So some important notes, I'm going to Sydney for afew days so I may not be able to update... And also I think I've seen officially about 4 people reading this story, so thank you :3 enjoy the story

Alex's POV

I walked and walked, I didn't know where but it just felt natural...and it seemed to be working...the vegetation became denser, animals were everywhere enjoying the lush vegetation. It was beautiful...sadly it wasn't home...

I watched as a cliff in the distance grew taller and before long I was In front of the boulder, second orb here I come.

I tried pushing the boulder away, only to fail in doing so.

I tried using a stick to ply it away, but of course the stick broke.

I TRIED EVERY WAY I COULD THINK OF, AND GUESS WHAT...IT DIDNT WORK! I CANT BELIEVE IT!...

"AHHHHHH!!!" I yelled furiously as my body turned to flames so bright everything around me was soon a large crater in the ground and oh looky...I'm so hot the rock ACTUALLY melted...hooray...let's go get ourselves an orb....

I walked inside and damn...this place is huge compared to what I saw in my vision...this place was a maze...

I heard a hiss then a slithering noise...oh lord...I'm in a maze with fucking medusa....

I looked to my left to see a snake coiling up, ready to strike...HOLY MOTHER OF FUCKING SHIT BALL CUNT FUCKS!!!! SNAKEEEEEE!.

I squealed like a girl and ran away, ANYTHING BUT SNAKES!.

While running like the little scaredy ass bitch I was, I tripped...yup...so far I've squealed like a girl and ran AND I've tripped over absolutely noth...ing...hey look...

I stared In front of me while wiping dirt off my cheek, there it was...and I did not see this before but...it's surrounded by vines and other vegetation that can apparently grow underground....pretty...

I got up wiping the shit ton of dirt off my shirt and pants, which may I add...Zeros gonna kill me for ruining them...then I walked up towards the orb smiling. Almost there Zero...almost there...

I grabbed it and thankfully this time, NO VISIONS, hooray...

Zeros POV

I doubled over in pain gasping as I felt intense pain in my fingers. As I looked down at them I noticed the tip of my middle finger turning to stone. Shit...the earth orb...air is next...I'll have to head to the water orb...I'll have to make my last stand there...

I groaned... The worst part about this...I can no longer use my finger to flip someone off...at least I still have one...I suddenly felt extremely hot, not again...I can't turn to water or my ginger may just fall off...I pulled my shirt up slightly to look at the area above my crotch as I saw a spreading burn. God damn...if I lose my dick because of this...I'll stab a bitch...

I kept walking, occasionally stoping by a water source to soak my burn in water before I saw the familiar island surrounded by the lake, bonus of being by the water orb...I can use it to heal...
I slowly entered the water, letting out a small consent sigh as the water hit my burn.

It feels so gooood...

I dived underwater making my way to the entrance and as I entered I felt the orbs power reaching out to touch my skin and heal all the current problems with my body, aka, my almost burnt dick and my whole 'turning to stone' problem...

And god it felt good...I could only hope Alex was ok...