Let There Be Fire

So authors note...I changed the name of this chapter since I was gonna write something else that I moved into the next chapter...ANYWAY ENJOY

Zero's POV

I woke up and holy SHIT everything hurts...mainly my ass...Sir Asshole behind me didn't even bother trying to loosen me up...just went straight in...

I groaned and kicked his leg earning a small grunt from him as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close, oh god...were his arms pythons or something?...

"CANT BREATHE, CHOKING, GET YOUR PYTHONS OFF" I wheezed out and almost became horny again from the deep chuckle behind me.

"Ok drama queen pythons are off" he replied unwrapping him arms from around me and giving me a wink and a cocky smirk....asshole

"Oh and remember how you said all subjects have an ability?....I can read your mind..." He stared at me smiling as he said so...

...WHAT?!

"Just kidding but as you slept like the little cutie you are...I was thinking".

"That's dangerous" I said

"Shut up...anyway I want to find out what my power is..." He said with a small smile.

Aw...he's adorable...who could say no?...

"Fine...but no touching my ass for a few years, I feel like I just got hit by a truck..." I glared at him daring him to make some cocky comment, fortunately for him he remained silent, "good boy now then...this is the safest place to practise so go on...make fire".

Ugh...it's been hours..."Oi hurry up I'm tired..." I said tiredly.

"IM TRYING!" He said angrily...wait...his eyes...they're...slightly glowing...IDEA, PISS HIM OFF

"I guess I thought wrong...your not special...sadly I'll just need to get rid of you now your no use to me...." I taunted him watching with an expressionless face.

He turned to me with a glow in his eyes that resembled the glow of a flame and I smirked evilly "WHAT?!" He yelled
"THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?!"

"Simple, I have no use for someone so useless, especially in bed" I said biting my bottom lip softly looking down at his crotch before reply "how can anyone get pleasure out of something so small?"

"MY DICKS BIGGER THAN YOURS YOU LITTLE SHIT!" He yelled angrily.

"Oh I was talking about your worth, but it appears your dick is also small Hm?" I replied with a smug smile.

"You...little...SHIT" his hands burst to flames and it then covered his whole body, not completely turning to flames like I did but still...

"Your welcome..." I said smirking and turning to flame as he grabbed me by the neck.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'YOUR WELCOME?!" He yelled, wow...he's really sensitive about his size...

"Look at your hands dumbass..." I said rolling my eyes, as I told him to he looked in shock pulling away looking at his hands like it's some kind of alien.

"As I said...your welcome..." I change back to normal then pulled him in pressing my lips against mine and he quickly reacted nipping at my bottom lip, I opened my mouth for him and he quickly started sucking and licking my tongue until I planted a rather loud and hard smack on his ass.

I winked at him then pushed away walking to a wooden dresser I had created with my power and throwing some clothes at Alex then getting out a loose tank top, some tight jeans to tease Alex with of course with no underwear much to Alex's discomfort in those tight skinny jeans and snug shirt that hugged his muscles....was that drool...probally...mmm...muscles...