Bonus Chapter

So by the time this is read I should hopefully have 1k views...so yey thank u anyone who supports with story :3 🎈🎉

Zeros POV

"Wake up" I hear someone say in a sing song kinda voice...which I'm gonna punch them for..."WAKE UP!" I hear them yell.

"WHAT!?" I yell back irritated to all hell.

"...grumpy bitch..." I hear them say. I turn to glare at the person and standing there in all his weird prideful glory...Alex...my favourite hoe...

"Do you want me to kick your ass out of  this cave?" I growl out which back got him raising his hands in surrender.

"Ok I'm sorry... But really wake up" he replies.

"I am awake stupid..." I say, I don't know if Alex knows...but he's a fucking idiot...and I'm pregnant...HA just kidding, they decided not to make me that fucked up...

I watch Alex pout and I smirk leaning close to him and pressing my lips against his. "What is it you woke me up for Mr Pouty" I say in a baby voice.

"Can't I just want you to grace me with your presence?..." He asks with a fake sniffle.

"Not unless you want to get murdered..." I say staring at him.

"Oh...ok...well...I wanted to ask you something..." He says rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ok ask away lobster face..." I say smirking while watching his face get even more red.

"You little...ok fine, I wanted to ask you out on a date..." He says quickly before looking at anything that isn't me.

Awwww...my little bitch is growing a pair...I feel like a proud mother...although I don't know what kind of mother fucks her son...weird....

"Ok fine, where we going?" I ask smiling slightly before kissing his cheek.

"Wait really? Oh shit I didn't think I would get this far without you somehow severely hurting me...but uh...some restaurant in town that does nice food?..." He asks.

"Well...if you want me to injure you..." I say smiling.

"NO NO NO GET READY IM TAKING YOU OUT TO DINNER!" He yells backing away.

"Oh I meant injury by rough sex but fine, let's go to dinner." I reply which gets Alex to look over at me.

"Ok fuck dinner, injure me..." He says with a hint of lust in his eyes.

"Nope too late, dinner now." I smirk at him before turning towards my dresser and picking out some nice clothes before dressing in some tight jeans and a fairly fancy but casual shirt....I don't know how to describe my fucking outfits, I'm not that gay...

I turn around seeing Alex in a pair of leather pants with a leather jacket and a black shirt underneath...mm...leather....

Alex looks over and raises an eyebrow after seeing I was staring. "Regretting not having sex now?" He asks in a cocky way.

"No, I'm just looking forward to dessert..." I wink at him before walking towards the exit and down the stairs.

"I wasn't planning to buy dessert...oh...OHHH...let's hurry up and go eat" I hear him say before running up behind me and picking me up bridal style which got me laughing quite a lot.

I can't believe I'm saying this...but I love Alex...