7. Mercy.

"You can't act like last night didn't happen," Isaac states, sitting on the top of my white marble cabinets. His long legs kicking as they were barely above the floor, watching me while I brushed my hair back.

"It did happen," I nod, gazing at him from the reflection in my mirror. "I've got to move on though, move on and start a new day. I cannot live in the past, I want to focus on new shit. Can we do that?"

He looks up at me, nodding and jumping off the bathroom counter. "Yeah, yesterday is completely gone."

"Alright, so where did you go?" I questioned, brushing some more of my hair back. It was bone straight down my back, a new thing I had tried out today. It felt strange to have my hair this was but I oddly liked it.

"Uhm... nowhere. No place, nada," he clearly lies by using the Spanish I taught him and emphasizing. After everything that had happened last night I had went to bed shortly after, sitting in the hot water for who knows how long while the twins and Isaac stood practically outside my door. I briefly wondered what that was like considering the twins did try to kill Isaac not long ago but I suppose they had joined forces in that moment. I managed to convince them that I was perfectly okay and only needed to sleep some more, which I didn't, and when they thought I was gone for the night they went out. I had no clue to where but it did peak my curiosity.

Narrowing my eyes slightly I blankly state," you and the twins told Scott last night didn't you."

"How did you know that?"

Lifting my phone up to demonstrate as evidence I receive yet another message," Scotts texted me 20 times, Lydia has texted me 32 times, and Stiles has texted me twice although the first one was to tell me he was picking me up and the next one was too tell me he was outside.

"Oh," he barely says.

I grab my backpack from its place on my counter and nod," oh is right. Stiles is here and he's picking me up so I'll see you at school. Lock up before you leave."

He nods, wrapping a long arm around my shoulders and pulling me into kiss my forehead.

"Don't die," he murmurs. "Remember, I'll be homeless."

I snort a laugh and push him away, "maybe I'll finally be able to eat my food without someone trying to fight me after they've finished their own."

We walk down the large hall upstairs, Isaac going back into his room while I run downstairs and open the front door too have Stiles wrap his arms around me.

"Are you okay? Was it Peter? Mistletoe? Do I have too grab my bat?" He shoots questions at me, eyes glancing at every inch of my frame.

I laughed, pulling him back into a hug and taking in his warm scent. It's been ages since I've had time with Stiles, since shits gone down with Scott I haven't had time to be with my golden eyed friend.

"I'm fine," a muffled answer escapes my lips as he squeezes me tighter.

"Okay good. You're not dead, I'm so happy! Now get in the car before I shove you in it," he sassed, pulling me by my waist to the powder blue jeep.

"I missed you so much and I missed hoping into this damn jeep," I sarcastically stated, huffing a little when my heeled boot pressed onto the small step to get in.