9. Ginza

The motorcycle comes to a roaring halt as it stops in front of my house. My bare legs reluctantly detach from Scotts denim covered ones as I hop off and readjust the white skirt I was really beginning to hate.

"You okay?" Scott asks, taking off his helmet and reaching for my own.

I nod, setting down the wild curls that had become squashed inside the motorcycle helmet.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure the garbage truck behind us got a peak of my underwear but other then that I'm good." I answer, watching the sun barely rise over the dark green forrest.

Scott laughs gently at my words," no seriously. How are you doing with the whole..."

"Dark Samurai ninjas going all Houdini with me and then doing some freaky shit to most of my friends?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow," well I'm doing better then most."

"Have you heard from Lydia?" He questioned.

"Her, Aiden, and Ethan are okay. Cold as hell but better then before," I mumbled, running a hand through my hair. "You want to come in? School starts in like 3 hours and I would like to get as much sleep as possible."

"You want me to come in?" He says, slightly astonished.

I grabbed his hand, sighing before dragging him up the steps. "I'm asking you too take a 3 hour nap before we deal with the rest of today."

Scott patiently waited while I opened the door, yawning every few moments. I was beyond tired as well, the day having been horrible enough. All I wanted was a long sleep and Scotts comforting scent to give me a little peace and quiet. I missed it, it might be the one thing to make me believe that this was real and he was committed to me like I was to him.

He nodded, giving me a hopeful smile as we walked up the stairs and into my bedroom quietly.

"I missed this," he comments as I begin taking off his jacket and heading to my bathroom.

"Seeing me strip?" I teased, yanking off the white top as I grabbed my pajamas.

"No... well yes I like that," he laughs, I hear him fumbling with the buckle of his belt while he talks. A small smile breaks onto my face when I hear the familiar rise of his heart. "I miss just sleeping with you and holding you, I miss smelling you when I wake up and having a mouthful of hair."

A snort breaks out of my mouth while I pull my brother loose grey top over my head and step over to him.

"What's funny?" He asks me, pulling the loose strands of hair behind my ear and cupping my face gently.

"I was just thinking the exact same thing." I answer, pecking his lips at the end. His warm lips met mine happily, drawing me to the bed.

"Told you, we are in this together. Thoughts and all," he laughed, pulling me to his chest as I wrapped my legs around his own and snuggling tightly into his side.

"Yeah maybe we are."

₩₩₩₩

We reluctantly had awoken a short while later, Scott opting to go home and change while I got ready. He offered to come pick me up afterwards and despite the cold weather and even colder air that would no doubt have me trembling by the time we got to school, I nodded my head and accepted.

Now I waited for him patiently on the steps of my house while bunching up my jacket tighter to myself. This time I had chosen practical and decided on thick black jeans with a long sleeved grey and black, striped sweater underneath a denim jacket and black heeled boots. A scarf covered my neck as well, so Isaac had rubbed off of me a little alright, he had the right idea with these scarves.