Chapter 1

Sam's POV
(Outfit in the pic above)
~-~
As soon as we landed, I wheeled my way through the crowd looking for my sister. Now that I had graduated, I had finally convinced my parents to let me live with my step-sister in Cali. So, I packed up all my stuff and made the ambicious move from Washington DC to California.
"Samantha! Sam! Turn around!" Someone yelled. I looked behind me and saw Mari and a bunch of other people holding up a big sign that said "Welcome Home Sam!" I started to wheel toward them, and once I was past the crowds, Mari ran over and gave me a big hug.
"Hey Mari! Long time no see." I said, even though we saw each other a few months ago when she came to DC for my graduation.
"To long." She joked back. "Sam, you know the guys." She said as she pointed to the Smosh Games crew. I smiled and waved to everyone. Of course I know them. One, I've met them before when we visit Mari, and two, I watch their videos like everyday. Besides, how could forget them. Especially Joven. They packed up the sign and we were on our way.
"So Sam," Joven said as Mari started pushing me toward the luggage pickup. "How long has it been since you've seen Mari?" God... Was Joven always this cute in person? I thought. Wait...what? I just shook off the thought.
"Not to long." I replied. "She came to DC to see me graduate." I looked up at my sister. She looked back down at me and started smiling.
"Yeah, but it feels a lot longer than that."
We finally found my bag and headed for the parking lot.
"Shotgun!" I yelled. Everyone laughed.
Mari helped me get in the front of the car, and she hopped in the drivers seat.
Wes put my bag and chair into the trunk then climbed into the back of the car with Ian and David. Anthony, Flitz, Sohinki and Joven got in the car next to ours and we left for the house to celebrate my move.

AN: Sorry for the short chapter also, please excuse my spelling/grammar mistakes (I cringe at them too). This is the first story I've published, so I hope you like it and if you do then I will write more. Also, what do you want to be called? Crazies or Madlings? Let me know!
-Mads ;)